Votes: 88 74.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 10 8.5%
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We saw what happened in 2013 when he choked in the semi against rafa. It screwed his whole season, he turned into a complete mental midget.

This year, he has been nearly unbeatable and finally conquered Nadal at RG, destroying him. He was taken to five by Murray but then got through. Now he has done what he did last year at RG, won the first set before losing the next 3. All against a man he has a 17-3 head to head against. Will he win another GS after this? I honestly think this will be the final nail in the coffin.

He has put too much pressure on himself to win it, especially considering what happened with the promise he made to his coach. I predict he loses every big match this year and never wins RG.

I know Nadal fans will be deleted but most fans have to feel a bit sad for the guy.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Unfortunately, Yes. Big Yes.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
No. But i hope this ends alot of users here, specially haters like you.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
He won't be top 10 next year.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
We can only dream. ;)

Seriously, the OP is an idiot (as are many here).

You go from "Djoker will win 20 slams" to "Nole won't win any more slams" based on the outcome of a single match?

What a waste of DNA you are. :lol:

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
You kidding? the guy had lost 4 of his last 5 slam or something like that and he bounce back to win 2 of the last 3 before this lost. So NO!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
This _€$#s cheat should have count his lucky stars the SF was stopped on Friday otherwise it would have been Murray v Stan today. Oh well I'm happy to see justice served today.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This _€$#s cheat should have count his lucky stars the SF was stopped on Friday otherwise it would have been Murray v Stan today. Oh well I'm happy to see justice served today.
How is he a cheat? The match being stopped helped Murray. Seriously, enjoy this loss but don't lie.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts