Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
They can't decide who will carry the baby.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
:worship:nolop:worship:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Surely you meant to post this in the Perv thread? Not sure it will be appreciated in GM.

:lol:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
I'd like to see them both with short hair for once and without the bandana's ... that is what i want to see change.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Does the loser always touch the belly? :lol:

It appears that in the clay matches Federer is doing so... ;)

Reactions: Sunset of Age

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
fedal_fans

But, eh... we. don't. exist. heh. :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
117 members :eek: Not bad :hatoff:
:hug:

You know, there was this 'most annoying fanbase'-thread, and there AGAIN was some person (quite surely I know there are many more...) saying that one just CAN'T be a fan of both... oh, how sad this obnoxious ignorance! :sad:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

You know, there was this 'most annoying fanbase'-thread, and there AGAIN was some person (quite surely I know there are many more...) saying that one just CAN'T be a fan of both... oh, how sad this obnoxious ignorance! :sad:
Well, i was just going to post something like that :p :lol:

I like most of the fedal fans in here, but they are misguided. You can love Federer and dislike Nadal, You can Love Nadal and dislike Federer. You can even dislike them both (as i do :angel: ) but you CAN'T like them both, that is just as wrong as shaving with a chainsaw :lol:

Reactions: Sunset of Age

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
^^^ :lol:

Don't get discouraged! Throughout history many great women, men and groups of people have been shunned by their peers because of their controversial views. Fedal fans are no exception... :sad: It is tragic but narrow mindedness is in many cases what leads to conflict among people...

:D

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Well, i was just going to post something like that :p :lol:

I like most of the fedal fans in here, but they are misguided. You can love Federer and dislike Nadal, You can Love Nadal and dislike Federer. You can even dislike them both (as i do :angel: ) but you CAN'T like them both, that is just as wrong as shaving with a chainsaw :lol:

So here again - apparently I, and me mates who chose to remain *silent* in this particular matter - don't exist! ;)

I respect them both, I like them both, I even LOVE them both. :angel:
It's just a matter of respecting both of the guys' achievements. It shouldn't be THAT difficult. Not to mention that both of them are rather pretty, heh. :D :p ;) :cool:

·
Registered
30,480 Posts

So here again - apparently I, and me mates who chose to remain *silent* in this particular matter - don't exist! ;)

It's just a matter of respecting both of the guys' achievements. It shouldn't be THAT difficult. Not to mention that both of them are rather pretty, heh. :D :p ;) :cool:
aha! so love is blind after all :p

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
aha! so love is blind after all :p
Eh, yes. :lol: - why do some 80% of us all stay with the dreadful ugly guy/gal we're stuck up with, no? :p :p :p

Me Very Ugly Guy is a very nice guy nevertheless... :lol:

EDIT: it's quite an angel to me... :cool:

·
Registered
5,572 Posts

Oh, i do respect them both, believe me :angel:, i would just be happy if they retired tomorrow or something :p :lol:

I don't like Federer because of his dominance and because in every tournament that he plays that is not in clay he is the favorite. Frankly i'm bored knowing that any guy that can reach the final will probably lose to Roger :lol: And some people might say that he plays great tennis, yeah, that's true, but i watch tennis to be entertained, i don't really care about "ballet" tennis :rolls:. If he wasn't so dominant i would probably like him :lol:
And with Nadal i don't enjoy his dominance on clay and he certainly annoys me with his ass picking and 5 minutes delays between points :haha:. I mean, one of my favorite players is Muster, so it isn't like i hate the kind of tennis they play, i just dislike Nadal :shrug:

But i say it again, all the Fedal fans i see in this forum are good posters, so maybe i'm wrong :p :angel: :lol:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
But i say it again, all the Fedal fans i see in this forum are good posters, so maybe i'm wrong :p :angel: :lol:
:hug: :hug: :hug: Is there more than ONE fedal fan over here, then? :lol: :p

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
:hug: :hug: :hug: Is there more than ONE fedal fan over here, then? :lol: :p
Eeeeehhhhh.....i think so, but i'm not too sure though :p

The Fedal fan community appears to have more than 100 members at leat :lol: I'm guessing at least 1 or 2 are posting here :p

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
so Edu, if Nadal stopped picking his ass, would you like him then? :awww:

Eh, yes. :lol: - why do some 80% of us all stay with the dreadful ugly guy/gal we're stuck up with, no? :p :p :p

Me Very Ugly Guy is a very nice guy nevertheless... :lol:
Very true! First impressions change so quickly. I myself invariably end up falling for the not so good-looking guy (since high school actually :lol: )

1 - 20 of 32 Posts