Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Federer already has it. That's why he is skipping schedule until July.

The "knee surgery" is just a ruse/excuse for him to rest until his fav part of the season comes up. The only part of the season where he has 10% chance of winning.

It looks like his plans are not working our because Corona will be there throughout the year. Thus cancelling the entire season and olympics.

Federer has self destructed himself along with the other players.

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
On topic, they are likely to get infected because of the constant traveling, they won't suffer much from it but it could affect their team and relatives.

·
The special one
14,702 Posts
We've already had Football players and Basketball players get it so sadly it's inevitable that we'll see some tennis players get it as well.

·
Premium Member
10,031 Posts
No Tennis player yet....

But French NBA player Rudy Gobert, Russian Gazprom Cycling pro Dmitry Strakhov, Soccer Juventus player Daniele Rugani, and fellow Hannover 96 player Timo Hübers....

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
These top tennis players are fit and healthy. If they get it, they should recover from it within about 14 days, according to this article:

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
A lot already probably have it.

A country like USA had low reporting cases, seemingly being fine, but then you checked they only tested like 5000 people which was just ridiculous. An epidemic was already spreading far and wide across USA, it's just that nobody tested for it. Shit hit the fan last night.

Reactions: Maranza

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
That's obvious, it's only a matter of time. Considering that so many public figures (including actor, minister and sportsmen) tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 one has to think that actual number of infected must be way higher than official numbers suggest.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
I've stocked up on a year's worth of baked beans, tuna, aspirin and condoms, and I'm working from home on a permanent basis. Anyone who comes anywhere near my door gets sprayed with bleach through the letterbox. I expect Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are doing exactly the same thing in their homes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts