Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's no secret that America's biggest allies in the Middle East, Israel and Saudi Arabia, are pushing for war or at the very least some sort of open confrontation against Iran. Also, while Trump himself ran on a sort of isolationist platform and publicly condemned America's past wars, he seems to be confident not just in implementing back the economic sanctions against Iran that Obama had revoked, but also make them even more comprehensive and bigger. Furthermore, he's surrounded himself with hawkish guys like Pompeo and Bolton who seem keen on scaling up the stakes.

What do you think?

·
10,277 Posts
It's no secret that America's biggest allies in the Middle East, Israel and Saudi Arabia, are pushing for war or at the very least some sort of open confrontation against Iran. Also, while Trump himself ran on a sort of isolationist platform and publicly condemned America's past wars, he seems to be confident not just in implementing back the economic sanctions against Iran that Obama had revoked, but also make them even more comprehensive and bigger. Furthermore, he's surrounded himself with hawkish guys like Pompeo and Bolton who seem keen on scaling up the stakes.

What do you think?
Probably not.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
You srs need a long education on the area
I guess bc u live so far and don't even know about a country not far from you(you admitted that on Venezuela) that is much more closer to you and ur culture

News to you: theres already a war with iran, a cyber war and a diplomatic war and mind war oran trying to hurt Israel throw her dogs and Israel in return hurt her dogs.

The war is political bc of their insane regime

Israel has bo quarrel with the Iranian ppl, they are not even arabs they are Persian with long history of helping us throw history

I said it many years ago in this forum many times, there wont be a war as you think there is, Israel won't boom their cities (unles something super big smd dramatic happens)
The Israeli wobt letthe gov do that bc we have no quarrels in any way possible its all political and i have talked about it with many iranisnd5i meet. Nice lovely charming peace loving ppl.

The end u bored person

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You srs need a long education on the area
I guess bc u live so far and don't even know about a country not far from you(you admitted that on Venezuela) that is much more closer to you and ur culture

News to you: theres already a war with iran, a cyber war and a diplomatic war and mind war oran trying to hurt Israel throw her dogs and Israel in return hurt her dogs.

The war is political bc of their insane regime

Israel has bo quarrel with the Iranian ppl, they are not even arabs they are Persian with long history of helping us throw history

I said it many years ago in this forum many times, there wont be a war as you think there is, Israel won't boom their cities (unles something super big smd dramatic happens)
The Israeli wobt letthe gov do that bc we have no quarrels in any way possible its all political and i have talked about it with many iranisnd5i meet. Nice lovely charming peace loving ppl.

The end u bored person
Well, weren't you the one that insisted countless times that Bibi, your country's PM, didn't stand a chance of getting reelected? Look where he is now and look where you are.

As for Iran, I don't think a war is likely to happen but I wouldn't rule it out either. It can only take one or two mistakes for things to catch fire.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
Well, weren't you the one that insisted countless times that Bibi, your country's PM, didn't stand a chance of getting reelected? Look where he is now and look where you are.

As for Iran, I don't think a war is likely to happen but I wouldn't rule it out either. It can only take one or two mistakes for things to catch fire.

I want to see a quote of me saying that.

You truly are ignorant about the area, like i said in my post, iran and israel are already in a war, there are many kinds of wars, you are fixed bc for you the middle east is only what you see on tv or read in the Haaretz get real info get read education

You are more then welcome to search all my past post even when it was looking for an outsider like you and many posters we are on the brink of a war i said it wont happen.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

You truly are ignorant about the area, like i said in my post, iran and israel are already in a war, there are many kinds of wars, you are fixed bc for you the middle east is only what you see on tv or read in the Haaretz get real info get read education
Well, while I obviously meant a war in a convencional sense, this isn't even about Israel. Not primarily at least.

You are more then welcome to search all my past post even when it was looking for an outsider like you and many posters we are on the brink of a war i said it wont happen.
Uh, can't really be bothered to be honest.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
Well, while I obviously meant a war in a convencional sense, this isn't even about Israel. Not primarily at least.

Uh, can't really be bothered to be honest.
Amusing that your lies get exposed in this forum every single time.

Again get educating, there are many ways to be in a war, the usa is having a financial war against iran since trump got into office and Israel has a syber one for years.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
It will take much more to impact Iran,than what Trump is doing. After all the damage Obama has done.
Still worth trying. So extraordinarily talented country and people. Suppressed by religious dictatorship. Shame.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just because I don't have the will to go through your old posts or even to discuss with you (as I've said several times before) doesn't mean I "get exposed". I don't come to this forum to pick Internet points from wininng or losing. Just to expose my opinion and get to know others. But have it your way.
Again get educating
If only you knew how funny that sounds.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It will take much more to impact Iran,than what Trump is doing. After all the damage Obama has done.
Still worth trying. So extraordinarily talented country and people. Suppressed by religious dictatorship. Shame.
I am no fan of Obama but what damage in particular do you think he did to Iran?

·
Registered
626 Posts
I hope so. Iran has the worst leaders in the world. Time for them to be overthrown. Time for Saudi Arabia and Israel to unite to kill all the ayatollahs

·
Registered
86 Posts
I hope so. Iran has the worst leaders in the world. Time for them to be overthrown. Time for Saudi Arabia and Israel to unite to kill all the ayatollahs
Saudi Arabia has the worst leaders in the world. People trained in Saudi Arabia or financed by Saudi Arabia attacked the USA repeatedly in the last 30 years. Why should USA join hands with the despotic Saudis?

In any event, Trump will more likely to start a war either with Iran or North Korea or Venezuela if numbers go down before the 2020 election. We know he has that mindset based on his tweets before Obama's reelection in 2012:

It wasn’t just an off-hand remark. He repeatedly accused Obama of planning to start a war with Iran “in order to get elected” to a second term.

Trump continued to repeat the sentiment that Obama would attack Iran as a political calculation in subsequent tweets over the next four years:

So, Trump knows very well that the President can start a war before the general election in order to get reelected :).

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
When I look at possible operations directed at regime change of tyrannical state, it's really not universally good or bad. The bigger question is, if, should that regime be removed, there's a legitimate, realistic path forward to better life of particular country.
I have no doubt, that such path exists and can be implemented for North Korea ( simply because there is South Korea ), Cuba or Venezuela. So, should a successful attempt at overthrowing current regimes in those countries happen, I would be sympathetic, as all non-interference bullshit aside, these regimes can exist for generations, and we can't demand from people if those countries to overthrow regimes from within, as it is in most cases unrealistic.
I had no doubt that there was no such path to better life with overthrowing Saddam, Gaddafi or Assad. As it was crystal clear, that the only viables alternatives to secular dictatorship to those countries would be a chaos of neverending civil war or religious dictatorship.
Asking myself same question about Iran, I am torn, I am not sure. Iran is far more educated and industrialized society than any of the above. Yet the possibility of chaos, civil war and much worse extremists than current government taking over is very real.

·
Registered
14,500 Posts
Israel has bo quarrel with the Iranian ppl, they are not even arabs they are Persian with long history of helping us through history
:lol:
That was so long ago when Kūruš the Great allowed the Jews to return home from captivity... what have the Persians done since for your people?

·
Registered
14,500 Posts

Again get educating, there are many ways to be in a war, the usa is having a financial war against iran since trump got into office and Israel has a syber one for years.
I have an off-topic Q: do you read English on the internet or elsewhere (maybe books)? From native sources?
Your spelling is times terrible, times totally misleading and times strangely awkward.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
:spit:

Ted Cruz :"Pirates threaten the open seas, and the same is possible in space. In this same way, I believe we too must now recognize the necessity of a Space Force to defend the nation and to protect space commerce and civil space exploration”.

While he needs to make an appointment and check if he has a brain, a fight with space pirates feels safer than a hot war with Iran/Venesuela/North Korea.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
In recent days, the Trump administration has been publicly building its case against Iran. Overnight, the Pentagon made its first attempt to release concrete evidence that the Iranian military was molesting oil tankers moving through the Strait of Hormuz, publishing a video officials said showed Iranian soldiers removing an unexploded mine from the hull of one of the attacked ships. And earlier Thursday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said U.S. intelligence had concluded Iran was responsible, an assertion Trump reiterated Friday. https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/14/trump-iran-oil-tanker-attacks-1365567
This smells very much like a a false flag.

1 - 20 of 198 Posts