Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other....

Votes: 2 10.5%
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
October 2016 will mark a decade since I graced this forum with my presence. Do you think I'll make it? Or will I be permabanned before achieving my life goal?

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
Re: Will Sofonda Cox make 10 years on this forum?

You will ask to terminate account in july 2016

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

You'll make it. I pray for you.

·
Registered
10,322 Posts

Daym 10 years on this frum. I can't even imagine the memories etc. Any stand out moments or memories for you OP?

·
Registered
15,791 Posts

suprised you have lasted even close to decade, I doubt I will and I am much more sane and reasoned than you

gives me hope mind

Reactions: safin-rules-no.1

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Daym 10 years on this frum. I can't even imagine the memories etc. Any stand out moments or memories for you OP?
So many to choose from, but the top 5 off the top of my head are:

1. Adding «Ivan» (Chooper) on my facebook and having numerous conversations with him over about a year (or more I can't recall).....just to find out it was the double account here of a sociopath and he never really existed :( Which is a shame because he was mega hot. Would love to know whose pics he used to make a up the fake person.

2. Constantly being wished death via PM and rep by its.like.that. I think he secretly had a thing for me and my anus :sad: Can't blame him though.

Fun memories of chatting to Naranoc, the skank from 'The North', miss her :sobbing:

4. Being told off by 'Steve' for making a trolling account on WTA World called 'Hantuchova Bones'.

5. Actually making some friends on here - in 'real life' I'm a nice person :angel::wavey:

·
Registered
451 Posts

Why do you need prayers?

·
Premium Member
21,367 Posts

Your next ban would be the 1 year ban, you still have some way to go before the permaban. So most likely you will make it. :)

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

I enjoy your contributions to this forum.

Tone it down a tad and you should be fine. :)

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I enjoy your contributions to this forum.

Tone it down a tad and you should be fine. :)
Thank you :kiss: I tend to spill truth tea over certain posters and they don't like it much.

Your next ban would be the 1 year ban, you still have some way to go before the permaban. So most likely you will make it. :)
Nope :sad: Was PM'd by an Admin - my next ban will be my last. Isn't the 1 year ban practically a perma anyway? I've not known anyone get out of that alive...

·
Registered
33,357 Posts

Even though we had our arguments, I hope you make it. You're not a bad guy deep down.

·
Premium Member
21,367 Posts

Nope :sad: Was PM'd by an Admin - my next ban will be my last. Isn't the 1 year ban practically a perma anyway? I've not known anyone get out of that alive...
Well, as far as I can see, you only have 1 year ban pending. Whether that's the same as perma, dunno, a year sometimes goes pretty fast.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts

has a mod ever been banned?

·
Premium Member
20,656 Posts

Well, as far as I can see, you only have 1 year ban pending. Whether that's the same as perma, dunno, a year sometimes goes pretty fast.
on the banned user list, all the 1-year bans have "Permanent ban process" written next to them. So I also thought there was no one-year ban anymore.

·
Premium Member
21,367 Posts

on the banned user list, all the 1-year bans have "Permanent ban process" written next to them. So I also thought there was no one-year ban anymore.
Well, the 1 year ban is a part of the permanent ban process. :)

1 - 20 of 107 Posts