Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 10th january 2016 Milos Raonic used his skills to toy with his opponent Roger Federer. While most of us thought that his would come down to tiebreaks; that wasnt the case as Raonic used his superhuman returning skills to toy with Federer.

Six four. Six four -announced the umpire.

Raonic would have injury problems to have the 2016 AO final taken away from him. Truth be told he would have lost that.

2016 IW final. Not much to write home about.

2016 Queens. Led by a set and a break and a hold.

But yeah. Its been a ride.

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
Considering he's likely to get hurt again by the end of the USO (or even by the end of tomorrow's final against Djokovic), I would imagine yes.

·
Registered
16,835 Posts
He should have won that Queen's final, in the other ones he stood no chance...

Reactions: SetPointDown

·
Registered
16,835 Posts
he has a good chance to upset Djokovic here
Only if Djokovic will withdraw.
Though you'll live in your delusional dreams as a troll anyways...

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Tomorrow will be the day you all will stop rubbing salt and pepper into Raonic's wounds.

·
Banned
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks so. 2-10 in finals after winning his best trophy.

Truth be told he has been unlucky; no final lost against non-M1000 winner.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
What baffles me more that John Isner has won a Masters Titel and Raonic hasn't because I consider Raonic the better Player compared to Isner. Isner was pretty lucky in 2018 Miami that he had to face young Zverev who choked the Match away while he was leading.

·
Registered
13,801 Posts
What baffles me more that John Isner has won a Masters Titel and Raonic hasn't because I consider Raonic the better Player compared to Isner. Isner was pretty lucky in 2018 Miami that he had to face young Zverev who choked the Match away while he was leading.
When you don't have to play Djokovic or Nadal in your Masters finals (which Raonic has had to do in his four), it makes it a lot easier to win one.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
He might go 5 years without, but I very heavily feel that he does have some title(s) left to win during his career. Maybe any future titles will be at the lower end, 250's or 500's, but he definitely should be able to win some more.

He should have won more in 2016. Many memorable moments and big finals, also semi finals (world tour finals vs Murray comes to mind...)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts