Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Spanish call the tenth "La Decima", Real Madrid achieved it this year in the Champions League. Can Rafa do the unthinkable and achieve his own La Decima at RG in 2015?

·
Registered
3,982 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What Rafa has achieved at RG is unthinkable, he has surpassed everyone when claiming dominance at a single slam. He has surpassed Fed and Djokovic as well as the past greats in his best slam. Watch out for La Decima next year!

·
Registered
3,982 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
its in 11 months...so many things can happen...too soon really to predict anything about roland garros 2015

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Since Murray is too beautifull of a person to take more than six games off his hero-buddy and Ferrer would not believe even if he was two sets up and Djokovic shall be in the finals ...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
The Spanish call the tenth "La Decima", Real Madrid achieved it this year in the Champions League. Can Rafa do the unthinkable and achieve his own La Decima at RG in 2015?
I think he can and will.. he's already overcome his biggest hurdles in paris and the proverbial 'light at the end of the tunnel' is now within reach, so I believe rafa will handle his fateful appointed date with history next year and clinch his record-breaking 10th singles trophy with much less pressure on himself and renewed confidence.. everything's lining up just right for him..

2005-2015 will forever be known as the historic golden decade of clay-court tennis.. :worship:

·
Banned
2,797 Posts
Rafa's clay season was sh#t this year. And I'm afraid it was the beggining of the end for Rafa as the King of Clay.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I'd wait until Roland Garros comes back around...but, if he does anything like he has done in the past few years, him getting #10 is as NID as recent Djokovic choking in slam finals.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Let's hope so. I am all for it. The higher Rafa reaches, the more glorious his fall from grace will be :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts