Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Disregarding that AO final that never happened, Rafa dominated the first half of the season, and regained form in France winning his 9th RG title and 14th slam overall, rewriting history once again. He is the King of tennis afterall.

But in the last few years, the Prince of tennis has made a name to himself by dominating the grass season and the USO swing, winning USO2012 and Wimbledon of 2013.

It's so sad that Prince has to meet Rafa twice on clay, I wanted a final between them in AO but Stan came along like a journeyman.

Grass season in incoming and the Prince of tennis will seize the moment and defend the crown.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
21,401 Posts
Re: Will Prince dominate the remainder of the season now?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

6:3 6:2 6:1
Guess what? Clay is not that much different to grass than you think.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts

Yes.

·
Registered
57,603 Posts

I didn't see the username of the poster and wondered if OP was predicting a Ferrer-Isner dominated tour

·
Registered
40,645 Posts

Possibly,Rafa has back problems,Roger has twins,Novak stomach can't handle the pressure,and do we have left? Muzza is exceptional at profiteering.:)

·
Registered
21,401 Posts

·
Registered
21,308 Posts

Disregarding that AO final that never happened, Rafa dominated the first half of the season, and regained form in France winning his 9th RG title and 14th slam overall, rewriting history once again. He is the King of tennis afterall.

But in the last few years, the Prince of tennis has made a name to himself by dominating the grass season and the USO swing, winning USO2012 and Wimbledon of 2013.

It's so sad that Prince has to meet Rafa twice on clay, I wanted a final between them in AO but Stan came along like a journeyman.

Grass season in incoming and the Prince of tennis will seize the moment and defend the crown.

What do you guys think?
:worship:
God bless you Mong Mong.

·
Registered
569 Posts

That tactical tank in the semis will come in handy :worship: rafa tired out, novak down in the dumps, wimbys ripe for the taking, murray federer final please :drool:

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

That tactical tank in the semis will come in handy :worship: rafa tired out, novak down in the dumps, wimbys ripe for the taking, murray federer final please :drool:
I want Prince vs Piggy for Wimbledon :devil:

·
Registered
15,733 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Lets see if Prince can win a slam with a healthy Nadal in the draw first.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts