Mens Tennis Forums banner

Will Novak win RG and Cinci in his career ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
923 Posts
Mastersovic will never win RG

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
The only regular big events that he doesn't have
Doesnt need them he is the only player in history to win 8 of the 9 masters. So HE STANDS ALONE there already. French would be nice but it's not essential. Sampras doesn't have the French. Agassi does. But Sampras is joint number two ALLTIME.

THE OVERALL NUMBERS CREATE THE LEGEND.

Novaks overall numbers will be staggering by the time he is 33.

13--15 slams TOP 4 ALLTIME

35 plus masters RECORD

300 plus weeks at number one RECORD

80 plus career titles. TOP 4 ALLTIME...

·
Registered
796 Posts
He will win RG if luck co-operates but there are other slams to be won too, he will still be considered an ATG if he gets his slam count to 10-12.

·
Registered
16,671 Posts

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
Well, Cinci if he gives a damn. RG is still one of his main goals, so I guess he'll win it eventually.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
He will win RG if luck co-operates but there are other slams to be won too, he will still be considered an ATG if he gets his slam count to 10-12.
Exactly.

I've never believed a player has to win the GRANDSLAM to be an ATG.

BJORN BORG
PETE SAMPRAS--MY MAN

Neither won the GRANDSLAM. In fact Borg never won the USO OR AO.

And they're both top tier ATGs

One only has 109 weeks as world number one. Sampras is only second to Federers 302 weeks with 286. But they will be relegated to 2 and 3 ALLTIME. By the time Djokovic is done.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Olderer will never win Rome + MC. Too old + became a clay mug.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Exactly. Federer is 34 in 8 weeks and failed to win 2 of the 9 masters. And has just been surpassed by Novak with 24 vs his 23. And Novak will be at 26 by the time this year is over minimum.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Good to see you asking the question. Before the RG final, he was winning everything this year :lol:

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
Djokovic will never win RG now. Destined no to.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
you could maybe add the olympics to the tournaments he hasnt won. not big for fans maybe but for players for sure and it is a major goal of his, i believe.He seemed pretty crushed when he didnt win 2012. next year will probably be his last shot at it

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Cinci is too fast for him, and I don't think he'll win RG in his career either, jsut too much pressure on him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts