Mens Tennis Forums banner

Will Novak take a DOUBLE Career GS ??

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Interesting question. I thought this was another troll thread asking whether he can win 8 in a row.
Back to topic. If Djokovic wins FO this year he will finish with 3 career slams.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Nadal still has a better chance, but I can definitely see Djokovic winning at least 2 of the required 3 slams.

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
He's the furthest from it, but likely the best chance. Obviously Fed has the next crack at it right now by winning the FO.

Djokovic needs 3 to do it, Nadal and Fed only one.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I highly doubt any tennis player would achieve that feat anytime soon. Rafa might but getting bagelled by Berdych at AO isn't encouraging for next year when he'll be a year older.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Why stop at double? Triple at least.

All of these Djokovic threads are getting ridiculous. Djokovic fans need to relax a bit and tone it down. He's on a good run but things can change quickly.

·
Registered
7,080 Posts
He should focus on winning the first, first. But if he wins RG yes, I think he will win another and USO is only a matter of time.

It's very hard but I actually back him more than Nadal and Federer to do it. There's more chance of Djokovic winning 2 RG than of Nadal winning 1 AO or Federer 1 RG I think. But he has to win the first one this year.

·
|
15,485 Posts
According to the astrological projections (which are consistently correct) Djokovic won't win anymore slams this year.
Another one-slam year, no surprise.
The charts also indicated that the new generation (presumably this means Nishikori and Raonic) will rule in 2016.
And that is no surprise, considering Nishikori beat Djokovic at the US Open last year.
So Djokovic may be stuck on 8 slams for life (and that would mean Agassi is ahead of him in history, because Agassi has won the Career Grand Slam).

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
According to the astrological projections (which are consistently correct) Djokovic won't win anymore slams this year.
Another one-slam year, no surprise.
The charts also indicated that the new generation (presumably this means Nishikori and Raonic) will rule in 2016.
And that is no surprise, considering Nishikori beat Djokovic at the US Open last year.
So Djokovic may be stuck on 8 slams for life (and that would mean Agassi is ahead of him in history, because Agassi has won the Career Grand Slam).

Where is this astrological guy now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
It will be so sweet, almost perfect really, if, after trying his entire life to beat Nadal at the FO, he finally does it and get knocked out by someone else.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
Nadal is the most likely.

He is the favorite.

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
Let's continue this thread when he completes at least 1.

Reactions: RocketMan70
1 - 20 of 43 Posts