Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I certainly hope so!

From tmz.com

With a court date tomorrow stemming from her DUI last December, Nicole "The Pillow" Richie did what any pregnant, emaciated, spoiled starlet would do -- flee the country! Oh, Canada!

Taking a cue from the Michael Jackson Children's School of Disguise, Nicole arrived in Calgary hiding behind a pillow with baby daddy-to-be, Good Charlotte's Joel Madden. Lifestyles of the rich and the famous! The unwed couple are up north because Joel's band has a show tonight at the Calgary Stampede -- a rodeo! Apparently, times are not-so-good, Charlotte.

Nicole will be able to enjoy her time at the rodeo, because Wednesday's court date is a motions hearing -- for which she does not need to be present. So while Wrong Way Richie won't personally be attempting to get out of her DUI tomorrow, she'll still be knee-deep in bullsh**t!

also from tmz.com:

Lindsay Lohan was allegedly drunk and had cocaine in her system during an early morning smash-up in Beverly Hills on Memorial Day weekend.

According to multiple law enforcement sources, toxicology reports conclude that Lohan, 20, had "nearly twice the legal limit" of alcohol and traces of blow in her bloodstream when she crashed her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible into a curb on Sunset Blvd. around 5:30 AM on May 26. In California, drivers with a .08 or higher are legally drunk.

Police tell TMZ Lohan and two other adults were in the car at the time of the accident. After the crash, she was taken to a local hospital and treated for minor injuries, then placed under arrest on suspicion of DUI. Cops later said they found a "usable amount" of cocaine in the car.

We're told that the Beverly Hills Police Dept. could present the case to the Los Angeles D.A. in the next few days.

Lohan's lawyer, Blair Berk, told TMZ, "It's highly inappropriate for me to discuss a pending case." Berk added, "It is extremely unprofessional for law enforcement to do it."

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
The unwed couple are up north because Joel's band has a show tonight at the Calgary Stampede -- a rodeo! Apparently, times are not-so-good, Charlotte.
The Calgary Stampede is not just a rodeo. It's the biggest outdoor show in North America. :rolleyes: The writer needs to do a little bit of research.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
And they were not on probation while committing the DUI, aren't they? So they need to do times?

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
:rolleyes: 1.2million over 10days :rolls: Fair St.Louis gets like 2million over 4days July2-5th
:rolleyes: It's not about the number of people going. What's the population of St. Louis? And do you know what's the population in Calgary? But of course, being as shallow as you, number is the only thing that you can relate to.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
:rolleyes: It's not about the number of people going. What's the population of St. Louis? And do you know what's the population in Calgary? But of course, being as shallow as you, number is the only thing that you can relate to.
City of Calgary - 988,000
City of Saint Louis- 347,000 :p (st.louis county 2.0m) :)

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
City of Calgary - 988,000
City of Saint Louis- 347,000 :p (st.louis county 2.0m) :)
City of Calgary is not a metro. :p

And what's the population of various cities around St. Louis and how many are there?

btw, the population of Calgary jumped at crazy rate for the last 5 years. When I left in 2002, it's about 770,000. And I can more than double for the amount I sold my house :sobbing:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lohan Busted for DUI AGAIN!!

Lindsay Lohan was arrested for drunk driving in Santa Monica early this morning -- her second bust in less than a year.

According to wire reports, 21-year-old Lohan was nailed around 2:15 AM near Pico Boulevard and Main Street early Tuesday morning.

Just last week, Lohan was quietly booked by Beverly Hills PD for an alleged Memorial Day weekend DUI crash. She was due back in court on August 24 to face charges of driving with a blood alcohol level greater than .08 and misdemeanor hit and run.

Lindsay just turned 21 -- legal drinking age -- earlier this month.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
UPDATE:
Lindsay Lohan’s life is one beautifully tragic soap opera.

Just hours ago, the actress was arrested for drunk driving. Earlier this month, she finished her second stint in rehab this year.

Lohan is currently still in custody, and….

Making things much much worse, we are hearing that “narcotics” were once again found in Lindsay’s car earlier this morning.

As if things weren’t bad enough….

UPDATE:
Lindsay Lohan was popped for possession of cocaine, driving under the influence, transporting a narcotic into a custodial facility and drving on a suspended license. Sources say her blood alcohol level was between .12 and .13, well over the .08 legal limit.

Cops tell TMZ cocaine was found in her pants pocket.

In addition to driving under the influence of alcohol and having narcotics found in her car, Lindsay was also booked on driving on a suspended license.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Lohan was chasing her ex-personal assistant after she announced that she was quitting. Lohan was trying to run her down while the assistant and her mom made a mad dash for the police station.

·
Registered
21,234 Posts
hopefully but what was the time she did anyway?? only 20 days or something ridiculous?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like celia lost her way to the E! celebrity boards again. :rolleyes:
What's wrong with this being in Non-Tennis? :confused:

I am truly confused. And Mod, please help and clarify what I am doing wrong so that I will stop doing it. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts