Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's news that David is hurt and can't even hit a ball? Does this mean he will withdraw from the Open next week? :confused:

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
probably

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I hope not.

He did so well to win the Masters in Paris/Madrid; and there has been a pattern that if you do well there, then you do well in Melbourne (Safin in 04/05 and Gonzalez in 06/07)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NOOOOOOOOOOO

can u provide with any eSource [if available]
I saw an article from The Canadian Press.
He said he will try hitting again later in the week before deciding. But he also said he is doubtful to play in next week's Open...

·
Registered
142 Posts
noooooooooooooooooo

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
Nooooooooooo,

This is a real shame. I thought that with his form of Madrid and Paris, alongside Fed he would have been the clear favourite.
As it looks everything is oppening clearly for the Faker.

·
Registered
866 Posts
It would be a terrible shame if he was forced to withdraw. I hope he doesn't have to and will be fully recovered by next week. If not, his health is the most important thing. He's capable of great things, and worth waiting for.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Even he he don't pull out he won't be able to play as he played in Madrid and Paris. Too much withdrawals of quality players at AO this year for my taste :sad::sad::sad:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Would be a terrible shame if he did. His tennis at the end of last year was stunning and would of certainly made the tournament interesting.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Nooo this cant be happening...

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Fall of the House of Nalbandian?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts