Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
I will watch the match as always. But i refuse to participate in these side games. Atleast in tennis.
These are 2 all time greats and may the best one win.

·
Your visions will happen
48,652 Posts
Absolutely I'm rooting for Fed in that eliminating match

·
Registered
26,796 Posts
Really tough question. I don't know yet. I guess I will tell after I watch the match, you never know what your heart will tell you.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Yes. I far prefer Federer over Djokovic all things being equal however so the decision is quite easy for me.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Of course I will be rooting for Federer. No brainer, only thing I want out of this tournament is for Rafa to secure no 1 and for him to go home and rest and recover for 2020. If fed wins tommorrow, I want Rafa to pull out immediately.

·
Registered
16,444 Posts
Where does this rank among the dumbest questions asked here?

·
6,484 Posts
Of course I will be rooting for Federer. No brainer, only thing I want out of this tournament is for Rafa to secure no 1 and for him to go home and rest and recover for 2020. If fed wins tommorrow, I want Rafa to pull out immediately.
Bloody Hell.
Nadal should pull out immediately ?
Like winning this title means nothing?
It won't hep him one way or the other at the AO, as Nole will be there to crush any DCGS dreams, just like Nadal will be aiming to do at RG.

·
justice for all
15,289 Posts
That’s disgusting really. I’d rather they support faker. Tarding both for Fed and dull just doesn’t matchup at all.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts