• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I think he has one more run in him... I really think we have not seen the last of him at French Open. He might reach a final to lose to Nole or something

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
Not without giving fed one last beating.
Maybe he can fall down the rankings enough for them to meet in the first or second rounds because we know Dull going past the 2nd round isn't a given these days.

Let's see if he can get to a slam semi again, over a year without one. :)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
If he tumbles any further down the rankings he will probably call it a day sooner rather than later.

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts
Still noone has decided to retire while ranked in the top-10, so unless we see further decline I think he'll continue to play.

And quite frankly I expect his first half of 2016 to be better than the first half of 2015.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Maybe he can fall down the rankings enough for them to meet in the first or second rounds because we know Dull going past the 2nd round isn't a given these days.

Let's see if he can get to a slam semi again, over a year without one. :)
Hey there's something wrong with your picture. Getting past the second round? So it was our imagination when he made the QTRS at the French.

HERES A REALITY CHECK FOR A HATER LIKE YOU. Nadal was long overdue a SLAMLESS year. Because the GOD OF CLAY holds the record of TEN IN A ROW. That's right. Your god only managed 8. Sampras only managed 8. The greatest of them all DID TEN IN A ROW.

So now he is having his long overdue SLAMLESS year. Idiots left and right say duh he can't get past the second round no more he done. He is in decline we all know that. But we are talking about Rafa here. And Rafas best is the best THERES EVER BEEN 23/10 know what I mean?

So if he even gets back to 70% of HIS BEST. The rest will be standing around wondering what hit them. If he doesn't. He still remains top three ALLTIME. and GOD OF CLAY FOREVER. And I will take his resume 24/7 over anyother player.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Still noone has decided to retire while ranked in the top-10, so unless we see further decline I think he'll continue to play.

And quite frankly I expect his first half of 2016 to be better than the first half of 2015.
Possibly but as much as I love Nadal. I keep in touch with reality. Rafa is the greatest fighter the games ever seen. What he lacked in natural talent, he more than made up for with his WILL TO WIN. And no one has ever had a greater desire. You need to only check one moment. SET POINT IN THE THIRD SET OF THE 2013 USO. To realize why this man has achieved so much in his career.

You watch a player like Raonic. I wouldn't know if he was playing in a slam, or a relaxing match at some Sunday brunch country club. There's no fight, no desire. Nadal is like the great Connors. It's WAR. Every point win or lose is played as if his life depends on it. That's what I want to see from a player.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hopefully he retires tomorrow.
Can't understand really why people hate player like Nole Nadal or Roger, it's absurd they give us so great match's...

Probably this king of people will understand that this is ridiculous when they see great finals between Raonic and Dimitrov...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts