Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's going to be seeded 11th, hasn't made it past the 4th round in his last 3 appearances. Sampras lost to Bastl on an outside court in 2002 being seeded 6 so it wouldn't be a first for Wimbledon.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
If there is any god, he will play Dustin Brown in the first round on court 11

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I don't think Wimbledon organizers are obliged to put specific players on specific courts based on seeding. They allocate courts to players based on the draw for the public from each player. Nadal is still a huge draw for the public, so the organizers would be dumb to put Nadal on secondary courts based on seeding alone.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
If there is any god, he will play Dustin Brown in the first round on court 11
...you would lose the ability to type for an extended period. Spare us from his imbecilities for at least a couple weeks, please!

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
...you would lose the ability to type for an extended period. Spare us from his imbecilities for at least a couple weeks, please!
Don't be mad honey. You know I am a scientist. I don't believe in fat white bearded men ... but I would really hope Nadal gets what's coming to him with Dustin Brown, Court 11. What, you don't like Dustin Brown? He is a beautiful man

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Don't be mad honey. You know I am a scientist. I don't believe in fat white bearded men ... but I would really hope Nadal gets what's coming to him with Dustin Brown, Court 11. What, you don't like Dustin Brown? He is a beautiful man
You are starting to sound like this guy:

:yeah:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
You are starting to sound like this guy:

:yeah:
whatever floats your boat. You are just mad because your god is nothing but a naked pharaoh with no clothes. A completely exposed broken man. You are lashing out like a child ... like a flat earther priest exposed as being a phony for denying science of Galileo.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
whatever floats your boat. You are just mad because your god is nothing but a naked pharaoh with no clothes. A completely exposed broken man. You are lashing out like a child ... like a flat earther priest exposed as being a phony for denying science of Galileo.
Wow... You really are "an scientist"!

So sorry I doubted your great intelligence...

;)

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Wow... You really are "an scientist"!

So sorry I doubted your great intelligence...

;)
Typical Dulltard behavior. Trying to derail another thread. If you don't have anything to contribute, go try another thread. I said my piece about this idea. I'd love to see Rafa face a real grass courter in the first round with an aggressive game on a smaller court. Will that happen? Who knows.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Typical Dulltard behavior. Trying to derail another thread. If you don't have anything to contribute, go try another thread. I said my piece about this idea. I'd love to see Rafa face a real grass courter in the first round with an aggressive game on a smaller court. Will that happen? Who knows.
Was Federer in 2007-2008 a "real" grass courter?

Troll.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Did Rafa play Roger in the first round? You don't read, do you?
Maybe it's Djokovic who should have a challenging draw for a change. After all, Nadal is in such poor form that anybody can eliminate him, right?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Maybe it's Djokovic who should have a challenging draw for a change. After all, Nadal is in such poor form that anybody can eliminate him, right?
Yeah ... Nole's draw at the French Open was so easy. lol. But I am open to it. If Nole is going to lose to some bum in the first round, or if Roger loses to someone in the first round, so be it. No need to lash out over a suggestion. But you know as well as I know that there ain't no way Rafa is beating Dustin Brown on grass, specially a smaller court at Wimbledon ... if Nadal is so good, why should it matter who he faces in the first round anyway. lol.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I'm not talking to you anymore, you coward.

Why do you ask the mods to ban people like that? That's not the American Way. You should be ashamed of yourself.

/End conversation

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
If he is drawn in the Murray/Federer half with other enticing matchups on the menu, i could see him relegated to one outside court for match..However, Rafa is more popular and charismatic than Pete ever was, so it is still a long shot..If he keeps sliding in the ranking, next year he will most surely get that court demotion..

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
If he is drawn in the Murray/Federer half with other enticing matchups on the menu, i could see him relegated to one outside court for match..However, Rafa is more popular and charismatic than Pete ever was, so it is still a long shot..If he keeps sliding in the ranking, next year he will most surely get that court demotion..
They won't move Rafa to anything below court 1. Like him or hate him, he puts asses in the seats.... That's how business works. You don't put your stars in outer courts unless they are completely washed up.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
They won't move Rafa to anything below court 1. Like him or hate him, he puts asses in the seats.... That's how business works. You don't put your stars in outer courts unless they are completely washed up.
He still wouldn't be above Federer/Murray in the SW19 hierarchy ..And imagine if is James Ward/Kyrgios match, they would get the nod above Rafa..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts