• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think?
In case anyone might've forgotten, he hasn't gotten to 5-5, let alone a tiebreak, since the first set of the RG '15 encounter, which he lost 5-7. Since then Nadal lost 8 consecutive sets to Djokovic, never winning more than 3 games in a set.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
no idea tbh , but 5-5 or 6-6 seems to much for nadal atm

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
I don't know if No1e can beat this inspired Nadal. May end up being 2013 all over again. Let's hope not of course. :yeah:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
6-4 6-2

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Fedtards blabbing useless nonsense once again , opening stupid thread, will this , will that.... So pressed..
This rotten place:speakles:

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fedtards blabbing useless nonsense once again , opening stupid thread, will this , will that.... So pressed..
This rotten place:speakles:
It's the weak era theorists who are pressed. Me, I'm just having fun here. Being annoyed at a completely innocent thread is a sure sign of muggery, I'm afraid. Can't have much sympathy for that.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
No cause Nadal will win 6-4, 6-4 or 6-3, 4-6, 6-2. :wavey:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
It's the weak era theorists who are pressed. Me, I'm just having fun here. Being annoyed at a completely innocent thread is a sure sign of muggery, I'm afraid. Can't have much sympathy for that.
New fedtard in the house of fedtards is bored with tennis so he must open useless thread to entertain himself with stupid thread. What a surprise:awww:

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New fedtard in the house of fedtards is bored with tennis so he must open useless thread to entertain himself with stupid thread. What a surprise:awww:
Why would I be bored? Today's latter match was quite exciting, JW put up a credible fight despite lack of precision being his expected undoing. I've enjoyed watching it.
It's good, however, to have Nadaltards/Federer haters, which you seem to be one of, butthurt for nothing. The funny thing is that Fed/Nad/Djok/X-tards don't even realise you're all tarred with the same brush. xD

1 - 20 of 28 Posts