• No

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
10,042 Posts
Home schooling most probably .

Kind of weird thread ,but far better than all SJW (hate mongering thread) , Nadal obviously must have family planning in his mind unless te rumors with Monaco is true .
Even if the rumors with Monaco is true, why can't he have family with him?

Maybe Xisca can be the surrogate mother.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I think that ship has sailed, unless he keeps winning RGs for another 4 years.
He'll probably have a kid with Xisca at some stage, she is not jumping off that money train.
Unless he is sterile, kids will appear, hopefully before Xisca's biological clock goes too far.
Xisca is in her late twenties right? They still have time!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I actually think babies can be good on the long run for your career. If you have the logistics and enough money. More balanced life and happiness.
But I always thought he didn't yet because he thinks it wouldnt be good for his career and is waiting to retire to do.
He has only tennis in his life. Kind of sad he's still running after numbers for the sake of it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I actually think babies can be good on the long run for your career. If you have the logistics and enough money. More balanced life and happiness.
But I always thought he didn't yet because he thinks it wouldnt be good for his career and is waiting to retire to do.
He has only tennis in his life. Kind of sad he's still running after numbers for the sake of it.
Many people are career oriented in their early 30s. Nothing wrong with that.
Dragging small kids around the world means less stability for them, even if the parents are happier.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Many people are career oriented in their early 30s. Nothing wrong with that.
Dragging small kids around the world means less stability for them, even if the parents are happier.
Nothing wrong but he seems quite a unbalanced human being. It's not only this. Someone playing only for the wins will always ends up unfullfilled inside. Roger plays because he loves it for example.

Dragging small kids, first, I'd say, they dont realize it until they are quite older. The most important thing is feeling their parents are here for them. They take care of them. I talk about my experience. I'm sure Mirka or Djoko's wifes make themselves sure to be present at all cost for their children.

Second, in the case of tennis player, it's a blessing, travelling, being open to many different cultures, learning everywhere around the world.

Also, everything is different when you have such among of money.

I'd say, children, as Nadal loves them (many example when he does all he can for young fans), would make him a much happier persorn and it would reflect on his mental state and game. He would be a wonderful father IMO.

·
Registered
14,664 Posts

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Anyone hear the old Rafa and Bouchard rumors?

·
Registered
237 Posts
As long as he has no reproductive system issues, I don't see why he cannot have or will not have a kid. Men can still get kids even over 50 years old.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts