Votes: 24 51.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaning more towards no. He doesn't seem like the father type to me and Toni probably won't allow it.

·
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's hard to imagine Nadal with kids given that he still seems like a bit of an overgrown kid himself (afraid of the dark, afraid of thunder, afraid of animals, picky eater...does he still live with his parents, too?).
Basically all of the above :lol:. I think he lives at home with his 6-14 yr. old brothers and sisters.

Also, Idk many parents who need a night light...:eek:

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
Nop. His Wife will. She ll have quintuplets and fedtarts will come to the forum screaming and cursing Rafa for beeing the Goat of insemination...

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
If he has a son, he should name him Nicolas-Juan.

Nicolas-Juan Nadal.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Reactions: redshift36188

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I think he will when he retires. Men can inseminate at very old age, its women who have more of an issue. Luckily Xisca (if it is with her) is still young. Plus he seems good around his little cousins

·
Registered
26,787 Posts
I'm leaning more towards no. He doesn't seem like the father type to me and Toni probably won't allow it.
Of course you do. I am leaning towards you spamming MTF with "I hate Nadal's threads even more after June 8th. My leaning at least has some logic.

On the topic: If I were a tard, I would open the thread "Will Rogie dump Mirka after his tennis career is over?" and start it with: I am leaning more towards yes. She is good now when he needs to be taken care off in terms of schedule/food etc but why will he need her when he'll take off for backpacking?! And he will probably never forgive her for making him firing Lundren anyway (he might still remember that blonde-model Peter tried to sneak in :p).

:rolls:

But I will not do that. I can make "Nose-cutting threads" after each Fed's defeat, I can mock his wife and his kids, I can spread lies about his behavior (those are not lies only though), but I will not. Not because I can not, but because I am not a tard. You are. It's the job for fedtards, those who believe theiy are super-race :rolleyes: I am an ordinary person :cool:

·
10,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Of course you do. I am leaning towards you spamming MTF with "I hate Nadal's threads even more after June 8th. My leaning at least has some logic.

On the topic: If I were a tard, I would open the thread "Will Rogie dump Mirka after his tennis career is over?" and start it with: I am leaning more towards yes. She is good now when he needs to be taken care off in terms of schedule/food etc but why will he need her when he'll take off for backpacking?! And he will probably never forgive her for making him firing Lundren anyway (he might still remember that blonde-model Peter tried to sneak in :p).

:rolls:

But I will not do that. I can make "Nose-cutting threads" after each Fed's defeat, I can mock his wife and his kids, I can spread lies about his behavior (those are not lies only though), but I will not. Not because I can not, but because I am not a tard. You are. It's the job for fedtards, those who believe theiy are super-race :rolleyes: I am an ordinary person :cool:
So do you think Nadal will have a kid?

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
I guess I could see him having one or two after he retired. I suspect he'd want to be very close to his kids considering how he himself was raised and that would be impossible to manage while still on the tour.

Then again, Xisca could actually be a beard or Nadal might just not want kids. Doesn't really matter to me.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I hear Cleo and Berdych are available if things get desperate.

Reactions: Alex999
1 - 20 of 76 Posts