·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Godovic at full power,
G.O.A.T staying injury-free,
Dull becoming HCdull,
Divatrov & Raonicca having his #

Will Murray EVER win another slam?? I luvz him, but it looks hopeless.. especially with his backkneehipneck troubles

·
Registered
286 Posts
Murray will stick around forever and yoyo with declines and rises. He'll end up winning 5 slams (3 Wim, 1 USO, 1 AO) and leave the top 10 for the final time when he's 35.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
As a fan of his I don't care if he does or he doesn't, he's already done extremely well given how poor his mental strength can be compared to his main rivals.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Murray has slams?

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
only when Fed/Nadal retire or Nadal goes on a 6 month layoff again

·
Registered
683 Posts
I think he will. Returning from back surgery was never going to be easy, so his season so far has gone pretty much as expected.

The next twelve months will show really whether he will be able to get back to his pre-surgery form. It seems too early to say for sure right now, but there's been some promising signs in several of his matches this year.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
if he remains out of top8 the seed alone will make it hard to win a third. I think the next months will show if he got what it takes to start climbing the rankings again. If not, he can forget about a third. I don't see Murray going all the way with a bad draw. He needs that soft fluke draw for a potential 3rd.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Yes. wimbledon is probably his best chance. If he can't win Wimbledon then probably won't win another one imo.

·
Registered
821 Posts
With Godovic at full power,
G.O.A.T staying injury-free,
Dull becoming HCdull,
Divatrov & Raonicca having his #

Will Murray EVER win another slam?? I luvz him, but it looks hopeless.. especially with his backkneehipneck troubles
Which Goat you are talking about? LOL
Is it Fedull...then he is no goat...he is just one lucky ass...happened to play when the then superstars were retiring

1 - 20 of 156 Posts