Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Robbie 4-1 up. It would seem like Robbie's too hot for Muller right now.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Muller is playing like Crap. Makes me pissed when he goes through this effort to take out the interesting player and then plays like crap in his next match...........

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
LLeytonRules said:
Muller has been pathetic so far.

Pathetic is too nice a word..........

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
u're better off watching Guga vs Tommy if u can. from what I can see on the website scoring, Giles has only held his serve once.

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Looks like Ginepri is ripping Muller a new one. :lol:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
We got to see the first set over here, crap is the only word to describe Muller, and that's me being nice.

I am so pissed he messed with Andy at the US Open. What a waste............

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Peoples said:
Muller is down 6-1, 3-0 :rolleyes: What a waste if Andy went down and that was enough for Muller.
Well he has been inconsistent so this isn't exactly news. It seems like all Ginepri needs to do is get the ball back in court.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Muller getting whipped by Ginepri makes Roddick losing to Muller look even worse! :eek: Or perhaps Ginepri is playing out of his mind and he would have beaten Roddick too.

·
Registered
331 Posts
No he won't. He'll play brilliantly again.

1-6 1-6 1-3

Ok so I change my mind. Yes he will. He'll barely be able to get the ball in court.

I guess we now know why he's not in the top 50

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
the cat said:
Muller getting whipped by Ginepri makes Roddick losing to Muller look even worse! :eek: Or perhaps Ginepri is playing out of his mind and he would have beaten Roddick too.
Nah, Muller is just spraying the ball. He was painting the lines 2 nights ago - today he is lucky to get a ball in. All Ginepri has to do is be consistent and get the ball back in to force an error from Muller. He is doing that to perfection.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Gilles must have been feasting on duck and spirits in Luxembourg are very cheap.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
the cat said:
I know. I've always hated when little-known players beat the big guns, then go on to lose in the next round (like when Petr Korda beat Sampras at the '97 U.S. Open, but lost to Jonas Bjorkman in the next round; although, I was psyched that he beat Sampras :devil: )

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
If people want predictability then go and watch the WTA.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts