• no

Votes: 47 88.7%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think so, comparison with Andy Roddick

Andy Roddick reached Top 20 2 weeks before turning 19 from out of 100 the yr before.

Roddick won his first title at age 18y6m (later than Ken)
He had already won three before becoming top 20.

After he reached top 20, he won his first Masters 2 yrs later and then became #1 shortly afterwards after winning US Open.

If Ken can win two more titles, I believe so.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
First bandwagon thread for the young Kei.

He will beat Nadal at RG.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Yes, he'll easily be top 3 at the end of the year after he wins the French and snags a masters or two.

It's likely he will also cure AIDS and cancer before the year is out, I've also his blood is the first truly clean burning fuel in the world.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Hi Just Cause.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
He will be Top 2 by May. Book fucking mark it.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Following this comparison, which hot Japanese starlet will be his girlfriend? Then again, is boob-grabbing condoned in Japan?

PS. I chose 'yes', because your name is The Oracle, and who am I to mess with that.

·
Registered
402 Posts
he has won a tournament and so what? as far as I remember haase won tournament last year but he's still out of the top 100 so it means nothing. He should be consistent but he can't hope to get too many wildcards during the clay season or at wimbledon. I think the most realistic goal is getting to top 100 and staying there

·
Banned
218 Posts
Top 10, no chance. Top 20 is a real possibility, I have not seen a more talented young player than Kei for a while. I think he is in a equal situation for potential than the likes of Murray, Djokovic were at 18.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
First bandwagon thread for the young Kei.

He will beat Nadal at RG.
I think we all know who won this month...but for good reason...he did win a tourney and beat some good players...I saw the kid play once and I'm on the bandwagon lets roll!

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Er...am I supposed to answer seriously on this thread? :lol:

No. Top 100 is a real possibility, I'll be very happy if he reaches top 50, but top 80 would be more realistic goal, at best.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
No, of course not. Top 70 is a more realistic target although the main goal should be top 50.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts