Votes: 46 80.7%
  • No, he is a mug

Votes: 11 19.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think he will, despite his today´s performance which was not too convincing :tape:

Blake/Nalbandian/Berdych in SF and Gonzo/PHM in the final.
:rocker2:

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
13 votes but no comment :confused:

I know Fed is a red hot favourite but who knows :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Of course he is not a mug, but a person, and due to this, probably he wants to rest a bit before starting Paris, remember he reached Madrid final and we are ending the season, too much matches if he doesn´t rest.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I´m not sure if he feels motivated to play in front of his home crowd, or if he feels obliged to play a tournamnet he otherwise wouldn´t. He will get a routine win, or will lose in the final. That´s my guess.

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
I see him winning it. Losing an AMS final to one of the most talented players in the world when they are on fire doesn't spell the end of the world.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Muger Federer? no way man :haha:

he will this one easily :p

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Well, he is either winning Basel or off to Paris he is going to secure some points to save his precious No.1 position
That's what I expect him to do too.
It would be nice to see him show up in Paris for a change, but on the other hand, I'd like him to win Basel as well. I feel torn in two!
Hopefully he'll surprise me and do BOTH. :D

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Federer is a muggle? Who knew...

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
C'Mon Roggie - win Basel/Bercy/TMC.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
It would be great if he could win the last three tournaments but I don't see it happening. I hope he even shows up at Paris.

·
Registered
87 Posts
If he wins Basle I can't see him go to Paris. I know its disappointing for the fans, I was at Bercy last 2 years when he pulled out and was gutted. He should win Basle but tough matches coming up with Kiefer and Ivo/Berdych after. If he loses before final in Basle then he'll play Paris. (And I can't go this year to Bercy)

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
i wish he will be ok and wim basel and play paris and shanghai in a good form

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
I hope Ivo, I think he has a decent chance to beat Federer winning his two sets in two tiebreaks :) of course he should be the underdog

Berdych should be pretty difficult for Federer on this indoor carpet too
well and Kiefer too , why not?

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:) Never in doubt (except in 1st round with Berrer :tape: )

·
Registered
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts