1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Yes. I mean no. No, definitely yes.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Five years ago, Fed entered the Rogers Cup in Canada two weeks after his first born twins arrived, so he'll certainly be at the French Open three weeks after his second born twins came. I'm sure he, Mirka and the nannies have the drill down by now.

And perhaps he may even play Rome, given it's a short hop from Switzerland to Italy via private jet.

:confused:

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Uncle Toni will decide, but it's too early to start predicting this.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Yes. I doubt he'll play Rome, but he has F points there, so maybe. But I doubt it. The only reason I can see him doing it is if Ferrer wins Madrid and is close enough to challenge for the #4 seed at Roland Garros. But still. Fed's got newborn babies, he's got better things to do than play tournaments. :)

Roland Garros, however, is in enough time that I totally think he'll play. May even have the babies along.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Who cares. Roger ain't winning the French. But I am just dying to see Rafa just crap himself on the court when his shrink does not show up on time before the match. My sources are telling me Rafa is struggling and may be seeing people who are not there after his recent defeats.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
As if he's relevant in this particular slam :lol:
He's not the favourite - that will always and forever be Rafa Nadal - but I fail to see how he's not relevant? He's in the top 4 relevant players at RG, in my opinion.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Surely.

Wonder if he will play Rome is the real question.

Roger very lucky the twins came now, and soon enough for him to focus fully on RG/Wimbledon

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
If I were Roger, I'd get started on the third set of twins as soon as possible. It's only natural.. I know I would go for a triple after pulling off the double, wouldn't you?

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
If I were Roger, I'd get started on the third set of twins as soon as possible. It's only natural.. I know I would go for a triple after pulling off the double, wouldn't you?
I dunno - if I were Roger, I'd stay away from the activities you reference for a while, given what my wife's just gone through, lest a tennis racquet get shoved somewhere I didn't want it shoved.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
As if he's relevant in this particular slam :lol:
He`s the third favourtie for the title after NAdal, DJokovic. Or maybe the fourth if you prefer Wawrinka being third.

Not to talk about his record in this Slams. Consecutive QF appearances since 2005, including several finals and a title

:wavey:

·
Registered
951 Posts
If Mirka and the babies are doing well, then I think he would be at Garros. But I imagine he would put his family first if there were any problems at all.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I dunno - if I were Roger, I'd stay away from the activities you reference for a while, given what my wife's just gone through, lest a tennis racquet get shoved somewhere I didn't want it shoved.
Normally, I would agree with you but you got to catch the third set of twins while the oven is hot. :) I am just saying ... not that it will happen

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
He will enter it and if he is in Nadal's section he will withdraw with a family excuse, otherwise he will stay & play.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Did he play Cincinnati, right after the other ones? If he would play that crap tournament so soon, he'll be at Roland Garros.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.