Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think Nole will be getting married an I'm wondering if any of them will be invited:devil:?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: that's what i was thinking too

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
If any of them, it would be Andy because they are good friends.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Not a hope. Tipsarevic, Troicki and maybe Zimonjic would be the only players from the tour I think.

Also how extravagant the wedding is will probably depend on how far into the pregnancy they're having it. She can't even drink now and her dancing and partying ability will only decrease as the pregnancy progresses :p

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Andy will be the best man, no? :lol:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
I wonder if they'll skip the pig roast so as not to offend Wafa.

(Talk about awkward :secret:) /can't.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Nah. Serbian tennis players, maybe - definitely Viktor, he appears to be tagging along everywhere with Novak these days - but not Andy/Rog/Rafa. Not that kind of shindig.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
If he was getting married after they'd all retired, he might have had the sort of big function they'd turn up to, but I can't see any of them being invited to, or turning up to a do in the middle of the season, or even the off-season. The guys from the Serbian Davis Cup team will probably get an invite.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Fed tries to avoid that part of the world and the Nole family in general. He mocked the Nole Open and didn't care about promoting tennis in that part of the world, in a country with a troubled and sad history.

Tennis aside, what everybody would like to know is how he'd get on with the DjokoMacbeths.I wonder who'd extend the olive branch first though, him or Dijana? Would Srdjan play peacemaker? Would Dijana "be quiet?" etc.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Fed tries to avoid that part of the world and the Nole family in general. He mocked the Nole Open and didn't care about promoting tennis in that part of the world, in a country with a troubled and sad history.

Tennis aside, what everybody would like to know is how he'd get on with the DjokoMacbeths.I wonder who'd extend the olive branch first though, him or Dijana? Would Srdjan play peacemaker? Would Dijana "be quiet?" etc.
He tries so hard to avoid Serbia that he was only there a few months ago for DC.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
He tries so hard to avoid Serbia that he was only there a few months ago for DC.
Well, he'd never abandon Stan and team Swiss during DC play would he? Oh wait...
I think you missed the point though.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Maybe only The Tradesman. I know Andy and Nole's friendship came a bit less serious in a professional manner but I believe they are still good friends out of Tennis.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Maybe only The Tradesman. I know Andy and Nole's friendship came a bit less serious in a professional manner but I believe they are still good friends out of Tennis.
:haha: NoleAndy would take more selfies together than the bride and groom. Jelena will scratch tradesman off the guest list.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
I think Murray is the best man but i'm not sure. And Nadal might be invited

1 - 20 of 27 Posts