Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say yes, Rogie will reach further than the QF in W in 2019 and will reach further than the 4th round in the USO in 2019!!

What're your thoughts??

Mind you, I know these events aren't until July and August/September, but one can speculate for now...

Who will stop him at W (unless he wins it) and what round?
Who will stop him at the USO (unless he wins it) and what round?

I say he wins W over Djokovic or someone else surprise (not Rafa) for GS #21 and W #9 and loses at the USO in the SF to Djokovic in 4 or 5 sets....

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I say yes, Rogie will reach further than the QF in W in 2019 and will reach further than the 4th round in the USO in 2019!!

What're your thoughts??

Mind you, I know these events aren't until July and August/September, but one can speculate for now...

Who will stop him at W (unless he wins it) and what round?
Who will stop him at the USO (unless he wins it) and what round?

I say he wins W over Djokovic or someone else surprise (not Rafa) for GS #21 and W #9 and loses at the USO in the SF to Djokovic in 4 or 5 sets....
Like he did in 2014 and 2015 when he was younger?

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More than likely Rogie will beat someone in the 2019 Wimbledon F not named Djokovic, Djokovic to fall in the QF or SF to someone else...

·
Your visions will happen
47,132 Posts
Not looking past Dubai for #100

·
Banned
584 Posts
Depends on draw. He could get guys like Medvedev, Cilic or Coric on 4R-QF and I'm not betting on him against them.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rogie will finish with anywhere from 99-110+ titles when it's all said and done as a side note (best to get 103 and beyond if he plays a lot 250s and 500s and cleans house on those).... As for the grand slams, he'll do better in 2019 at W and the USO for sure, QF and 4th round won't cut it for sure!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
he will win wimbledon and the us open this year taking his tally to 22 slams and counting...i predict he beats nole in the wimbledon final and rafa in the us open final

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I think we need to have a special "Crystal Ball" forum for all these threads. That way, there can even be threads like, "What type of meat do think Rogie will have for Christmas dinner?" and "What shoe will Rogie put on first the morning of Swiss National Day?" :grin2:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I think we need to have a special "Crystal Ball" forum for all these threads. That way, there can even be threads like, "What type of meat do think Rogie will have for Christmas dinner?" and "What shoe will Rogie put on first the morning of Swiss National Day?" :grin2:
Are you a sox fan?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts