Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are now equal, but Scottie seems washed up, so once Roger ends his career he might have a positive H2H against Murray.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Probably, which just emphasizes the irrelevance of H2H stats. One bad year and your H2H record against a player = ruined.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Who cares about h2h except Dull Camp??

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
At least this stops endless weak era worshipping from Dull Fans, it's clear now Fed even at 33 higher ranked player than so called strong era player. He's beating them handily, having most Top 10 wins of season.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
who cares :eek:

·
Registered
904 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
well he last equalised in at w12 and lost it again soon after. and that wasn't the only time he equalised - 08 and I think 2010 again. So it isn't much of a big deal

H2hs are great for fun purposes but they don't really mean much to the players I don't think. I'm pretty sure Murray would trade his positive head to head for any number of federers titles.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Roger want to keep playing for more years. There is no way he will end with a positive H2H against Murray. Djokovic will probable pass Federer also but who cares? No one can ever make the argument that either Murray or Djokovic is a better player than Roger. Nadal fans can argue that Rafa is a better player but they are deluded Fangirls.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Who cares? Federer owns Murray in slams anyway.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts