Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course he has to face one or both of them in 2019 for it to happen first, but if he does meet just Rafa, just Djokovic, or both (not considering neither, that would be bad in 2019), do you think Rogie beats just Rafa, just Djokovic, or both??

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I forgot my bad, or neither one??

I think Rogie can beat both, Rafa on hard courts or grass courts, but not on clay, Djokovic in a Bo3, but not a Bo5!! When will we see Rogie face one or both of them again? Which event(s) in 2019??

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
The real question is will Federer beat Djokovic and/or Nadal in decent shape and at slams.

If some fluke win happens in bo3 against 20% Djokovic / Nadal, nobody should care.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FWIW, Rogie might not have to beat Rafa or Djokovic to win a grand slam (i.e. Wimbledon 2019)!! Maybe only Rafa in W or neither, who knows??

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Art least it’s easier for them to meet since it’s already possible in the QF... nothing would be more beautiful than another nadal roasting at Indian Wells.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I hope to see Roge face Djokovic and/or Rafa at Indian Wells and/or Miami for sure!!
Wow, this must be the first time you didn't say "Rogie" :bigclap: It's almost "Roger" but let's not get overexcited - 'i' was probably missed by chance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts