Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Probably not ... today was not good... he choked again.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
At this point he is favourite going to USO, we will see how CAnada-Cinci will turn out, but i don´t believe Nadal will have such great form like last year, Roger is not so dominant from baseline like he used to and this 2014 Murray still is not on the same level like Murray from 1-2 years ago so yes i believe Novak will win USO, at this moment he is clear favourite

·
Registered
275 Posts
Now the next tournament has to be Cincinnati, so he can complete his Masters 1000 collection

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Probably Nadal unfortunately, unless Murray really gets it together.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
It's all about matchups isn't it he'd be a massive fav against everyone not named Rafa or Andy, Nadal can stand toe to toe with Novak and Murray manages to drag Djokovics level down but can Murray get his game back for the USO?

Novak might not win but he's the favourite right now.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Nadal plays great at the US Open. good bounce height or him. so no I don't think Djokovic will. frankly, let's be honest, he had a fairly nice draw at Wimbledon. Cilic, Dimitrov, old Federer- that's not really that tough

·
Registered
377 Posts
Those of you picking Murray are crazy. Nadal, Wawrinka, Federer, Djokovic, even an up and comer like Dmitrov or Raonic are ALL more likely to win the U.S Open right now than Murray. Murray hasn't shown anything close to slam winning form this year, except ironically on clay.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Those of you picking Murray are crazy. Nadal, Wawrinka, Federer, Djokovic, even an up and comer like Dmitrov or Raonic are ALL more likely to win the U.S Open right now than Murray. Murray hasn't shown anything close to slam winning form this year, except ironically on clay.
The bookmakers disagree, they have Djokovic as favourite, then Nadal, then Murray.

Everyone else is a double figure price.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Let's get real- Nadal will destroy him like last year.
A weaponless and shanking Federer took him to five sets at Wimbledon solely thanks to good serving and solid mental state.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I want to see how Roger and Andy play in Rogers Cup and Cincy but Novak is the favourite and Rafa the favourite to meet him in the final.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The bookmakers disagree, they have Djokovic as favourite, then Nadal, then Murray.

Everyone else is a double figure price.
Who cares what the bookies say. They are idiots. They picked Djokovic as the favorite for the last 5 slams, and he only won 1 and got super lucky to win that one. I make money off tennis bookies over the years like candy from a baby.

Reality, no way in hell is Murray close to slam winning form right now.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
A big fat YES.

King Nole is back, he reclaimed the #1 ranking and the biggest tournament in the World.

It's time for the USO.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts