• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
930 Posts
I do not think he will. The competition is too strong. He cant win Wimbledon, Olympics and the USO at his age and average level of play.

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
from what i;ve read its a real possibility that there wont even be an olympics. apparently the final decision can wait until may. that only gives them 2 months to get this under control. if they cant...i dont know

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
If it's on, I would not bet against him at all.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
from what i;ve read its a real possibility that there wont even be an olympics. apparently the final decision can wait until may. that only gives them 2 months to get this under control. if they cant...i dont know
Yeah, just like the recent AO'20 and bushfires saga.

Japan invested huge amounts of money and Olympics is five months away. 4 deaths have so far been reported in Japan due to coronavirus outbreak. I see Japan doing everything in its powers to organize Olympics as per the schedule, because of the amount of moneys and number of stakeholders involved.

Reactions: Manu_ser

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
I picked Djokovic to win the 2020 Olympics singles title earlier this year when I said which titles Djokovic will win in 2020!! Don't get me wrong, I want Rogie to win the 2020 Olrmpics singles gold, I don't think he'll win, but I'll root for him nevertheless...

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I picked Djokovic to win the 2020 Olympics singles title earlier this year when I said which titles Djokovic will win in 2020!! Don't get me wrong, I want Rogie to win the 2020 Olrmpics singles gold, I don't think he'll win, but I'll root for him nevertheless!!
Fixed it for you :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts