I will be very upset when he doesn't.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Hopefully, Cincy and USO.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Don't care for Montreal, he can skip it for all I care, but Cincy - to complete all the Masters, and the USO of course, would be nice.

However this season is already multi-slam, plus 4 masters so I can't ask for much more.

I am quite content now, so I will not be too disappointed if he does not win neither of them, but I really doubt that will be the case.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Obviously in terms of importance it's USO > Cinci > Montreal...but to me he just needs to focus on 2 tournaments the rest of the year, USO and WTF...if he can win those, 2015 will be better than 2011.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Cincinnati would be nice, and Montreal would be an extra cherry on top of the cake. But the US Open is the only one that really matters. I say he'll win 2 of these 3 events (hoping for Cinci and USO obviously)

·
6,484 Posts
I want him to sweep the USO Series, that is very important.
Nadal did it in 2013, and we have never heard the end of it.
Novak must equal that feat this year.

·
Registered
645 Posts
don't care about Montreal or Cinci. it would be nice if he wins them, true. especially Cinci. but at the end of the day, USO is what counts. if he wins USO and lose all the other matches(including Shanghai, Bercy and WTF), i'd be more then happy.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Cinci would be neat. Especially after loosing RG and it would be certainly be a great motivation for USO.

So lets see, what he plays and how he plays it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I think he finishes the year with seven masters and the WTF and possibly the US open too. Also Is he still playing Davis Cup?
He has the potential to eclipse not only 2011 but also Fed's 2006.

·
23,541 Posts
inb4 he wins Montreal and USO but loses Cincy again. :lol: For real though, even though I am not that fond of Djokovic winning everything, it's nice that he finally wins Cincy, seeing that I don't see what's so different about it compared to the other Masters that it's interesting he isn't able to win it yet. I guess winning USO would be nice for him because it would be so odd he has 3 of them while of that. Overall it's bizarre that he's 5 in AO (most successful) but only 1 in USO and none at RG while having 3 Wimbledons -- those 3 Wimbys aren't as shocking if he had won more USO titles at least.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
IMO he should tank Montreal, going to QF to save energy for Cincy. When he wins it, he should ignore it (in a sense that he should give 100% to Montreal from then on, and what is left goes to C) ant then USO, OFC. After that, 1 of the two (Shangai or Paris) to get to 6, which would be all-time record. I would even prefer if he gets to 7 masters without WTF, it would never be surpassed.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I don't really care about Montreal, but hopefully he'll win Cincy and USO.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Don't care for Montreal, he can skip it for all I care, but Cincy - to complete all the Masters, and the USO of course, would be nice.

However this season is already multi-slam, plus 4 masters so I can't ask for much more.

I am quite content now, so I will not be too disappointed if he does not win neither of them, but I really doubt that will be the case.
Me too :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Get DOBARD haters.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts