Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's at 25 wins in a row so far. 22 from this year and 3 from last year. After the final today, he'll have 26 wins in a row.

If he wins the USO it goes to 33, now all he needs is to win whichever clay tournament he enters(Rome/Hamburg) , which would be 5 wins in a row, bringing his streak to 38, and then reach at least the SF of RG to tie it to 43, or the Final/W to bring it to 44/45.

Not only that, if he manages to win USO/RG in a row, he would be defending champion at all 4 GS, for the second time in his career, no one has done a NCYGS twice.

Can he do it?

·
6,482 Posts
Yes he can do it, assuming he stays injury free and his neck holds up tomorrow.
A 4th USO though is what it's all about, first and foremost.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
He goes undefeated for 2020 so yeah.

·
Registered
16,882 Posts
He is not that good on clay anymore, or at least has been in recent years.
But who knows? Maybe he gets some more motivation this time and he'll go on a tear.

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Depends how long he can avoid Murray. Every other mug is just going to bend over or choke against him.

·
Registered
16,882 Posts
Reactions: SetPointDown

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
How does he have 3 from last year when he lost to Fed and Thiem at the WTF

edit: oh DC

·
Registered
16,882 Posts
Don’t get cocky, he’s down 1-5 to Raonic right now
I get really rarely cocky, all I was stating that it won't be a w/o, because Djokovic appeared to play today.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I get really rarely cocky, all I was stating that it won't be a w/o, because Djokovic appeared to play today.
I wasn’t really referencing you cause you just made a true statement, I was referencing the guys saying it’s a guaranteed win for Novak.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts