Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 4 RECORD

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
DJOKOVICRECORD will rise. Realistically his chances are close to 0%. He has been in good form since USO-13 F. It won't last forever and after USO-14 i expect some drop.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Looking good. He's an awesomely complete player. If he can manage it, it will be a great feat.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Its' possible, but unlikely. I think he will win 2 of the remaining 4. The problem with getting to 6 is the fact that he would have to win Rogers Cup, Shanghai, and one of Cinci/Paris, both of which are tricky. He's never won Cincinnati before and Paris is...well...Paris.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I'm backing Murray to win two of them, plus the US Open, so he'll win two at most.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I think he will win Toronto, and then the USO, and see a slight dip and motivation.
I say 4-5 maybe he takes one of Shanghai and Paris, not alot too suggest he's going to win Cincy, now that the competition is a bit deeper. I think the chances are higher if he doesn't win the USOPEN but I think he will.

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
Don't think so. He missed his chance with getting injured and losing in MC and not playing Madrid. Not blaming him, I think it was the right choice, but don't think he'll win, or even try to win, Paris. If I had to pick, I'd say he wins Canada and Shanghai, loses in Cincy and tanks Paris. But I hope I'm wrong and he can somehow finally win Cincy :)

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Still injured from the surgery mate, will be a miracle if he manages a title this year...
I think there have been a lot of good signs since Rome, honestly despite playing that terrible match vs Dimitrov.

He needs to start hitting his forehand again though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts