Mens Tennis Forums banner

Will Djokovic lose in another Slam final?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Considering that both Rafa and Grassray are out, he will probably take it..

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
He lost to baby Federer in their last meeting, now baby Federer has grown up.

Edit: he didn't lost to Dimitrov last time.
But still he will lose this time!

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
I think he will win now. It will be a sad day if a player like Djokovic has multiple Wimbledon titles but I think it will happen.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
If he's playing Federer? Yes. Wawrinka, no.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
I feel a bit risky saying this but I think he will win it. If he gets past Dimitrov the other finalist is one of Federer/Wawrinka/Raonic/Kyrgios, of which only Federer and maybe Wawrinka should give him some trouble. But we'll see.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I think he will win now. It will be a sad day if a player like Djokovic has multiple Wimbledon titles but I think it will happen.
You're missing a zero in your signature mate, it should be INDISPUTABLE REAL NO.10 :yeah:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Shame Andy had problems with his blisters in the AO final as he was the better player in the first two sets. I simply don't understand why bookies always put Djokovic as the favorite leading up to majors.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Depressing.Don't wanna think about it.:hysteric:
Yeah...it's really depressing.

I want a Nole-Rogie final and I will cheer for both...but if Novak loses again... :sad:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Shame Andy had problems with his blisters in the AO final as he was the better player in the first two sets. I simply don't understand why bookies always put Djokovic as the favorite leading up to majors.
Haha bullshit. You don't lose a match because of blisters. You could say Novak was tired last year, but it's all part of the game.

Anyway, if Roger gets to the final, Novak will lose. But losing in the final isn't embarrassing (except to Dull). Losing 3 years in a row to people ranked 100 or lower at Wimbledon is something to be ashamed of, not losing to GOAT Roger.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Haha bullshit. You don't lose a match because of blisters. You could say Novak was tired last year, but it's all part of the game
Nadal lost to Ferrero on clay due to blisters.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Nadal lost to Ferrero on clay due to blisters.
Of course he did. All tennis players get blisters, Andy himself said it wasn't a factor because he isn't a sore loser like Dull

1 - 20 of 45 Posts