Mens Tennis Forums banner

A title in 2015?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His already meagre ability seems to have deserted him this season. We may look back at 2014 as being Peakitrov, despite it being immediately forgettable.

Will he win a title in the calender year 2015? I don't think so. It already seems like his career could literally turn out to be a damp squid.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
His already meagre ability seems to have deserted him this season. We may look back at 2014 as being Peakitrov, despite it being immediately forgettable.

Will he win a title in the calender year 2015? I don't think so. It already seems like his career could literally turn out to be a damp squid.
Better a damp squid than a dry squid.

Reactions: MichaelKrep

·
Registered
12,343 Posts
Is ATP hot shot of the month/year a title ?
If so, yes he is winning it

Reactions: Loosie

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,921 Posts
Is ATP hot shot of the month/year a title ?
If so, yes he is winning it
no. One hot shot is not enough. He'll need a number of hotshots specifically to beat at least 4 players in a row at a given event.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Well, maybe not, his main target is obviously Wimbledon. He said he's more focused on the big tournaments this year. Most of the 250's and 500's he played this year he used to test racquets.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Abel you dweeb, you're so cute.

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
I can see him winning a 250 or 500 at some point this year.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I think Grass is his best shot. At his best Dimitrov can be good but too often he can be beaten by anyone with brain ( So anyone inside top 100 excluding Gulbis).

·
Premium Member
9,364 Posts
The pusher will vulture a 250 at some point. All this crap about him concentrating more on big tournaments are for his tards to believe he is a top player. He will once again celebrate errors like Nadull when opponents will get broken back in the decisive set and will complete the circle of a choke.:spit::spit:

And he will once again jump out of joy or hit the ground crying he managed to vulture another 250 because he treats those as MS 1000 and GS in order :shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I can easily see Grigor completing his first Wimbledon-USO double just like Roger did in 2004.

Pray for death haters.

GOAT is coming.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts