Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 83.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see it personally, as he lacks the aggression and mentality to win a grand slam title.

For me he's the second coming of Gasquet a talented player, but never was strong mentally to win a slam.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
I don't see it personally, as he lacks the aggression and mentality to win a grand slam title.

For me he's the second coming of Gasquet a talented player, but never was strong mentally to win a slam.
He never had the results the Frenchman had.
Gasquet was a boy wonder. He won his first ATP match at 15y10m, while Dimitrov was #105 at 19y7m. He was hyped because he has a nice looking game and his generation sucks, kinda like Thiem.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Lol no. He has already peaked.
Actually I approve what Rasheed and Dimitrov are trying to do. Turn him into a complete player.

Murray failed to do that, but Djokovic did it and now he's the best player on the Tour. Will Dimitrov do it? Unlikely, he was never as good as the two above.

But I admire him for trying.

P.S. What I wanted to say originally is..no, he hasn't reached his peak since he's changing his game so much.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Serena, Sharapova, Bouchard next? He is still missing a 4th major to complete his career grand slam

·
Registered
24,311 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Voted yes. He's just going through a bad patch. I give him an excellent chance of winning Wimbledon in the future.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I think he will. He will come out the other side of this annus horribilis mentally stronger and with some direction.

He needs a new mentor though, stat.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Grigor has already collected his gay major:

I'm glad Andy got all that out of his system and settled down with Kim. Now the results have followed. Maybe Grigor needs to take the biggest risk of his life and marry the ice queen.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Well, he is 24, four titles, one category 500, so, better than young Wawrinka so far, and considering there will be no peak Nolandy and strong Fedal at his 29-30 like for Wawrinka, and he dumps Maria Dimitrova for the younger blood by then, as well as at least 50% of Federer' strokes and gestures for the Stanesque' ...

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Grigor has already collected his gay major:

I'm glad Andy got all that out of his system and settled down with Kim. Now the results have followed. Maybe Grigor needs to take the biggest risk of his life and marry the ice queen.
look, technically if you hang out with men and women, you are a bi, no? I have no idea

·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
:superlol::superlol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts