Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this guy may has better chance than Andy Murray

he's one year younger than andy

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Let me find my crystal ball from under my bed. I also have some bones blessed by my local shaman which helps me fortell the future. I accurately predicted how many slams Murray will win in 2015.

Great thread. It's been almost 2 days since the last one.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Jesus.. With everyone retiring and being in physical comas by the end of the year, Del Potro or Murray may be new no. 1's by defaults. ROFL.

I figured Murray would be #1 before Del Potro.. Hes just more consistent week in week out at this point

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
It will be a long time before anyone other than Nadal or Djokovic is #1. I can't see del Potro stringing enough results to get to #1. Murray, having the ability to pile up more points in Masters events and making deep runs in majors before screwing up, could be #1 if he's actually ever able to win that Slam but Nadal and/or Djokovic would have to have injuries for that to happen. Andy got to #2 in 2009 thanks to Rafa's prolonged issues forcing him out of Wimbledon so definitely possible.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me find my crystal ball from under my bed. I also have some bones blessed by my local shaman which helps me fortell the future. I accurately predicted how many slams Murray will win in 2015.

Great thread. It's been almost 2 days since the last one.
:haha: you so funny

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
he already is the virtual number one which makes it only a matter of time before he makes it official as well, if it wasnt for his injury he would already have won the grand slam probably.

·
Registered
652 Posts
will Del Potro be next new No 1?
the key is the fitness ( see Djoko ), Del Potro should hire a new team to fix his physical problems,

Del Potro has already the weapons to become the next number one ( big serve, good mental skills, huge forehand, decent backhand ),

but he needs a new plan to improve his shape and stamina

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Will someone ban this guy? Same exact topic is made every few days.

·
Premium Member
21,467 Posts
Also think Murray has better chances. Delpo has a slam, but outside that slam doesn't really have the results to put him on the top; just one masters final and he lost it to Murray :)

·
29,637 Posts
he already is the virtual number one which makes it only a matter of time before he makes it official as well, if it wasnt for his injury he would already have won the grand slam probably.
This is why you're my ACC top seed and there's no chance of ANYONE usurping you before it starts.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
good one :haha:
you do understand rankings are determined by points, right?
and you do understand Masters events give a shitload of points, right?
and you do understand that Murray eats Del Potro's babies for breakfast as far as MS performance goes, right?

...so you do understand that despite Del Potro's impressive slam count, something Murray can only dream of, suggesting that Murray having a better chance at #1 is laughable, is laughable.

·
Banned
8,385 Posts
Would you have predicted Nole to be number one after he lost Mugs last year and was putting up horrible performances?

People have so freaking short memory thats its unbelivable :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts