Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love Dave's game, he's one of my favorites to watch. He's such a great ball striker and can beat anyone when he's on. But I'm not sure he can ever put it completely together to win seven best of five set matches. So, it's possible but very unlikely.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
If he avoids injury, he has a shot.

david would prolly have to beat some combination of federer, nadal, joker/fixer. tough stuff.

cmon dave. prove them all wrong.

·
Registered
27,355 Posts
His grand slam window was closed when the Krispy Kreme took over the world.

·
Banned
3,123 Posts
If he will it will almost certanly be Australian open, but I also give him a minor chanse to win the Roland Garros.

He will go down as the most talented player to not win a grand slam if he doesnt and that would be a shame.

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,976 Posts
His grand slam window was closed when the Krispy Kreme took over the world.
:lol: Funny and mean, all at the same time.

Personally, I'd love to see it happen, although I'm tempted to be driven by hope and blind optimism, rather than tangible facts, because I like the guy so much. :p

Nalby has tons of talent, but has lacked the *****-out burn up of effort needed to put two amazing weeks together to win a major. He could, provided he were ready to really dial in and fight for it. Whether he will is the question.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
No.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
No

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Nope. He is good enough to win one for sure and probably should have before the ascent of Federer but he didn't and has little chance now.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
If the grand slam consists of eating a large bucket of chicken and a side dish of donuts, then yes he will win a grand slam.

·
Registered
27,355 Posts
They need to give more incentives than just points. For every backhand down the line winner Donut Dave should be given a Krispy Kreme product of his choice.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Despite all the bs thrown at him he still surprises us on occassion. Who knows what he can achieve ? I certainly didn't expect this run in Madrid but I was so glad to see him win a Masters. I give him the benefit of the doubt on a slam. He wins when he is least expected to win ....

1 - 20 of 74 Posts