Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R3 Giraldo

QF Kubot or Bautista-Agut

Giraldo and Bautista could be too much for Andy on clay.

SF - Nadal, Berdych or Dimitrov

Can he do it?

- Most likely moonballing won't get him to SF.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I'm sick to death of Murray getting these insanely easy draws. It's so irritating.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Murray won't beat Giraldo

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
"Mickey Mouse road to SF"? Giraldo and Bautista Agut may not be huge names, but they're not easy outs. Especially on clay.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Lol, a) he probably won't make it that far.
b) y'all would have said Tsonga was an easy draw if he got through, given his recent abysmal form
c) blame Fed for withdrawing, not Murray for playing you loons!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
"Mickey Mouse road to SF"? Giraldo and Bautista Agut may not be huge names, but they're not easy outs. Especially on clay.
I think most players would take them as their R16 and QF opponents in a goddamn Masters 1000. It's absolutely ridiculous how easy Murray gets it. And then Mark Petchey raves on and on about him like he's the messiah or something; it's sickening.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
I think most players would take them as their R16 and QF opponents in a goddamn Masters 1000. It's absolutely ridiculous how easy Murray gets it. And then Mark Petchey raves on and on about him like he's the messiah or something; it's sickening.
I'm not saying it isn't easier than some other draws could've been, but Almagro-Giraldo-RBA-Nadal is not an easy draw for Murray on clay.

I do agree with you about some of the commentators, though, lol.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
yes and no. he can get to the semis, but wont challenge nadal

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
honestly nadal making the semi final is a bigger question, he has the bigger obstacle in his way in dimitrov. If he faces berdych in the QF than , yeah he'll be in the semis.

andy in theory shouldnt be making it past giraldo. Going on current form giraldo should roll over him but we all know he wont. and i dont see bautista-agut or kubot as a serious threat

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
Murray in the 2nd round, I am in heaven :superlol:

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Ah the old cupcake draw conspiracy theory, never mind that players lose and withdraw from tournaments, the fault lies squarely at Murray's feet.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts