Votes: 31 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 52.3%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know that Agassi is the man on HC and he leads 1-0 in their meetings, having said that I think we might be in for an upset tomorrow. If Berdych serves well and keeps those errors down we might be in for a really good match.

I know a lot of people are looking forward to Nadal-Blake but if Tomas plays wel this will be a cracker

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Re: Berdych vs Agassi

Berdman can do it for sure, it's a question of which Berdych shows up the one with the effortless strokes with a huge serve or the guy that couldn't hit an elephants arse from less than 1m away with a banjo.

I hope it's the first one.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Re: Can Berdych upset Agassi?

Badly phrased. Any poll about whether one professional player "can" beat another professional should be answered yes. If it was, "will he?" then no, however.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

LuckyAC said:
Badly phrased. Any poll about whether one professional player "can" beat another professional should be answered yes. If it was, "will he?" then no, however.
Okay I'll edit it just for you ;)

·
Registered
6,789 Posts

LuckyAC said:
:yeah: I was thinking the same thing.

·
124,507 Posts

oneandonlyhsn said:
Okay I'll edit it just for you ;)
Should make the polls public more fun that way. :)

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
I doubt he will have a clean enough match to win but it is nice to see the Bird playing better. I remember some of his pathetic matches earlier this year. I think next year could be a big one for him.

·
Registered
985 Posts
he can cause an upset- but i dont know if he will

·
124,507 Posts
NYCtennisfan said:
I doubt he will have a clean enough match to win but it is nice to see the Bird playing better. I remember some of his pathetic matches earlier this year. I think next year could be a big one for him.
What this is not an Agassi in his prime. I am surprised they didn't give Baldy a night match.

·
124,507 Posts
Deivid23 said:
Yes he will
He needs to vary his serve and not just hit bombs, hope that backhand dtl is working and he can blow him off the court, or he could be done in 90 mins.

Btw, I voted yes.

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Yep! Well I hope he can and I voted yes... I'm not super-confident, but I know he is capable if he plays at his best.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
He has the game for an upset, if he's on and don't lose his mind he can for sure. But I think AA will win in 4 sets, because I don't see Berdych consistent enough to take 3 sets from AA
and I want AA to go to the finals in his 20th USO ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Berdych is the future, Agassi´s the past...I wouldnt be surprised if Berdych wins it but as GWH wrote; "it's a question of which Berdych shows up the one with the effortless strokes with a huge serve or the guy that couldn't hit an elephants arse from less than 1m away with a banjo."

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Of course he can ... Go Tomas!!!

·
124,507 Posts
Fergie said:
Of course he can ... Go Tomas!!!
That's the man and hopefully he can be inspired and make Baldy like a 50 yr old, one can dream.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts