Mens Tennis Forums banner

Watching Sundays final?

• Yes I will be watching the whole thing from start to finish

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Yes I will watch most of it maybe getting bored and coming here.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • I will only watch some of it

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I won't watch it but I will come to MTF for results

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I don't care and won't watch any of it I don't want to watch Djokovic or Nadal.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.3%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious. Tomorrow is another historical tennis match that decides the fate of arguably the 1st /2nd / 3rd best players.

This AO17 , WB19 levels of importance.

It could be an epic , could be a dud.

Where will you be?

·
Premium Member
12,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Unless we get a 4+ hour epic I will be there for the whole thing.

I'll add poll options in a second.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
This matchup is quite a grind, it is better to fast forward through the nonsense routines and time wasting.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
needs to be rephrased to "how could one possibly not watch the argueably most important slam final in recent history?"

·
Registered
37 Posts
I won't they both bore me full of 45 shot rallies waiting for errors zzzzzzzzzz oh and the never endless time wasting on breakpoints for games man ship zzzzzz

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I won't they both bore me full of 45 shot rallies waiting for errors zzzzzzzzzz oh and the never endless time wasting on breakpoints for games man ship zzzzzz
Someone sees that, someone sees the tactical genius, two giants trying to outmanoeuvre each other. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder(s).

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Well done mod.Keep making garbage threads,no wonder gm turning into POS

·
Premium Member
ИДЕМО НОЛЕ
10,742 Posts
Should help friends harvesting very last grapes in the morning but already told them I should miss from 3 pm.....

They will have to finish up by themselves, no worries he is a Nadal fan ^^

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
I’ll give it a miss. Djokovic pushing Nadal off the court in 5 is NID

·
Registered
12,460 Posts
My wife ..... she can‘t stands my sudden change of mood and sudden reactions so she will be out for the duration of the match

·
Registered
707 Posts
Sunday evening at 6:30PM (IST)... yep, will definitely be in front of my TV watching this! Can't think of anything else I would rather be doing. Hopefully it'll be a cracker of a match!

·
God loves a trier
4,078 Posts
Am going to watch the first point, then make a cup of tea, then watch the second point, then do some gardening, then watch the third point, then read a chapter in a book, then watch the fourth point, then bake a cake, then watch the fifth point, then pay a visit to the toilet, then watch the sixth point, then solve a Rubiks cube, then switch back on too fast and whoops Nadal is pulling his shorts out of his butt, so switch back off and do a crossword, then watch the seventh point ...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Am going to watch the first point, then make a cup of tea, then watch the second point, then do some gardening, then watch the third point, then read a chapter in a book, then watch the fourth point, then bake a cake, then watch the fifth point, then pay a visit to the toilet, then watch the sixth point, then solve a Rubiks cube, then switch back on too fast and whoops Nadal is pulling his shorts out of his butt, so switch back off and do a crossword, then watch the seventh point ...
Wow... that's a lot of tasks you'll be accomplishing while watching the match, good luck! 😁

1 - 20 of 66 Posts