Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those naysayers , who say that Murray is lucky and pusher etcetc and no good on variety.

Will it change your minds once he defends the title. After all defending Wimby in one of the strongest era's is no joke.

For me - it will prove that he was no fluke. And its looking like a LOCK at athe moment !

·
Registered
109 Posts
No because Wimbytards keep rigging the draw in his favour so he gets a free pass the whole tournament - if he wins the US or OZ Open without a fixed draw then I might change my mind.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
if he votes yes then yes.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
No because Wimbytards keep rigging the draw in his favour so he gets a free pass the whole tournament - if he wins the US or OZ Open without a fixed draw then I might change my mind.
Where have you been? He won the US Open in 2012.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Yes if he beats Rafa in the final.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I hope it doesn't change anyone's mind. I don't want their bandwagon jumping supporters thanks. I'm quite happy for the usual suspects to keep on hating Murray.

In any case, it gives me great pleasure seeing the butthurt threads from Playas like Fastgrass and theirfluke/wind/pushing arguments . I don't want to be deprived of my daily fix of pointing and laughing.
Don't embarrass yourself by making baseless accusations here. Neither a way you've given license to attack literally every poster criticising Murray. Go elsewhere and cry some more for Murray not getting enough credits/he has nice variety. You British fan girls wants everyone here to lick Murray's ass since it's your 24 hr business. it's not happening every successful human has group of Critics/Fans it's natural, everyone gets hate, Murray is not different than others so don't pretend like you're 100% right and every Murray critic is hater.

Generally I never feeds previously banned trolls even I don't have time to figure out those, mods will do that. Let me remind you that you're attacking me from your third post, it's surprising you're coming from moms womb knowing "Fastgrass starts Murray hating threads". I know you're same Britfangirlold wine in new bottle. I never cared to respond you but it looks like you've agenda do this which you couldn't do from your official ID.

Please continue your Ass licking routines, I'll not stop you keep telling us Murray is Tennis legend, it's good entertainment LOL. Think twice before attacking me personally troll, I've no problems in handling goons

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
No it won't change my mind. He will remain a high class pusher for me.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
It has been consensus for years, Tennis experts also believes he's "Professional Pusher". Success doesn't change playing style. Djokovic is aggressive base liner still though he have 6 slams and numerous other record, still nobody believes he's All courter". Playing style generally decides how much success pro will have in future, it's not surprising Murray has limited achievements with each major getting asterisked time to time

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Don't embarrass yourself by making baseless accusations here. Neither a way you've given license to attack literally every poster criticising Murray. Go elsewhere and cry some more for Murray not getting enough credits/he has nice variety. You British fan girls wants everyone here to lick Murray's ass since it's your 24 hr business. it's not happening every successful human has group of Critics/Fans it's natural, everyone gets hate, Murray is not different than others so don't pretend like you're 100% right and every Murray critic is hater.

Generally I never feeds previously banned trolls even I don't have time to figure out those, mods will do that. Let me remind you that you're attacking me from your third post, it's surprising you're coming from moms womb knowing "Fastgrass starts Murray hating threads". I know you're same old wine in new bottle.

Please continue your Ass licking routines, I'll not stop you keep telling us Murray is Tennis legend, it's good entertainment LOL. Think twice before attacking me personally troll, I've no problems in handling goons
Wow that's 30 seconds of my life i'll never get back, thanks for making my eyes bleed. And get over yourself, i don't need to think twice before attacking you, I could do that while half asleep. You're about as intellectually challenging as Markchan.

This is the 2nd time you have accused me of being an old account using a different name and that i got banned, let's get the mods involved shall we and see who wins?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Wow that's 30 seconds of my life i'll never get back, thanks for making my eyes bleed. And get over yourself, i don't need to think twice before attacking you, I could do that while half asleep. You're about as intellectually challenging as Markchan.

This is the 2nd time you have accused me of being an old account using a different name and that i got banned, let's get the mods involved shall we and see who wins?
Since you're moron you doesn't seems to have any interpretation skills, neither you didn't try to answer on which basis you're accusing me or it's visible you have agenda to attack every poster criticising Murray through your alternate ID.

Hey but I'll not waste my time again to answer your hopeless posts here, I don't think I can change your own habit of licking Murray's ass 24hrs. May be it'll help you to fulfill your ambitions or you're free to sleep under bridge every knight dreaming about "Legend Murray and your joy in licking his ass" eating whatever tourists throwing at you and obviously enjoying your stay on MTF as troll as you never seems to go away.

BTW Murray looks form of his life, I'm enjoying "Rain in Deserts" aka "Aggressive Murray" here. LOL

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
FastGOAT :worship:
Sorry cloren for off topic posts but somewhere trolls need to be stopped, they literally ruined this forum. I'm not talking about particular fan base here, all have this kind of "Bad Apples", but forum and it's quality in discussions is above fan base/player for me. This kind of trolls thrives on their boys eventual success for every month like fungus on moisture and get disappeared with failures.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts