Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
I saw the reply was from masterclass. So i ventured in to see what mood he was in from his sign off. Expected worryingly but was wrong.

·
Registered
630 Posts
The people crying about the ball kids being there make me cringe. Yeah that's you, Noah Rubin. Why are the ball kids more important than anybody else? Isn't all of our health equally important? Is somebody holding a gun to their heads and forcing them to be there collecting the balls? Stop being a whiner and go win some matches. You haven't been making too many shekels playing tennis lately so I think you have bigger things to worry about.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Doesn’t Australia have enough indoor courts to run this tournament?
well,according to this this won't help much
“There was talk of it [the qualifying matches] moving indoors,” said Jay Clarke, who later suffered a hip injury and lost in three sets. “But we actually went over to the NTC and it was worse. They have got permanent vents open so when it [the smoke] got in it wasn't able to get out. No players were practising indoors over there, and I ended up warming up outdoors.”

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
The people crying about the ball kids being there make me cringe. Yeah that's you, Noah Rubin. Why are the ball kids more important than anybody else? Isn't all of our health equally important? Is somebody holding a gun to their heads and forcing them to be there collecting the balls? Stop being a whiner and go win some matches. You haven't been making too many shekels playing tennis lately so I think you have bigger things to worry about.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts