Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Re: Wilander: "Djokovic is the greatest clay-courter of all time"

And Wimbledon 2014 makes him the greatest grass courter of all time too :worship:

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
Re: Wilander: "Djokovic could potentially be the greatest clay-courter of all time"

:D Too good...

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Re: Wilander: "Djokovic could potentially be the greatest clay-courter of all time"

It's not easy to be Mats Trollander. Every time he is on he needs to find some new angle that is more stupid than his last opinion.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts

He makes sense. No1e could easily have won all FOs from 2007 to 2015 if he wasn't cheated by Pascal Maria in 2013.

·
Registered
21,687 Posts

:haha:

EDIT: misleading title, he did not talk about achievements, but level wise.
Hm, a little early to predict it. He must win these 2 matches with dominant play first.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts

I really think McEnroe has a lot to answer for here. Wilander always was a bit nuts, now that Mac has shown up he's gone full metal jacket.

·
Banned
6,801 Posts

He went mad. When Djokovic will have to win 10 RG?

·
Registered
3,209 Posts

Djokovic could be the best... if he moves to short shorts.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts

Funny when the clip is only 33 sec and Wilander even explains NOT IN WINS BUT IN LEVEL OF PLAY

ppl still dont understand and post about wins. Wilander must learn that he doesn't have a few seconds to explain himself with todays attention spans. Not easy being an expert

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

:yeah: Wilander redeeming himself after years on No1e hating.

·
Registered
355 Posts

I'm sorry, when was this highest-ever level demonstrated? When he beat a shambling wreck on wednesday? Give me a break.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts

Trollander at it again. :spit:

·
Registered
1,700 Posts

Rafa's response: ''Oh, yes. I don't know. If he say that it's OK.''

·
Registered
4,379 Posts

Nole just played an average match against Nadal. Suddenly he is goat? WTF. Are people seriously this retarded?

·
Registered
21,687 Posts

I'm sorry, when was this highest-ever level demonstrated? When he beat a shambling wreck on wednesday? Give me a break.
Do not exaggarate! Nadal was not that bad, just in the last set. And he will come back, he promised. :D

·
Registered
1,272 Posts

Rafa was a wreck, a mere , pale shadow of evn his worst evr showing prior to that day.
It was painful to watch and I love Rafa's "never say die" attitude.
His Serve, ROS nothing worked .

Beating THAT Rafa is NOT indicative of anything.

Fognini, Ferrer , Kei and few others would have taken that Rafa down in Straights that day. Andy, Stan would ahve done it the same way as Novak.

·
Premium Member
62,012 Posts

When you're a commentator the player playing on the highest level ever is always an active player, and generally playing the match you're commentating at the moment. If Djokovic, Federer, Nadal, Murray, Wawrinka, Berdych, Nishikori, Ferrer, Tsonga and the rest of the top-20 all retired this year then next year he'd claim with a straight face Thiem, Coric or whoever would win instead would play at an unprecedented level.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts

Nadal of RG 08 would straight set djokovic of 2015

Reactions: Fedjokodal
1 - 20 of 163 Posts