Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, bought a year's suscription to the Tennis Channel. Maybe if my roommate's gone the 11th and if we get NBC, which I'm sure we do, I'll be able to borrow her television for the RG final. Unfortunately the 11th is the day before finals week starts, and if she's here, which she probably will be, she probably won't appreciate having me in her room screaming at the television at 6 am.

From Wikipedia on Nadal (never mind the nonsensical grammatical construction): 'It will be interesting to see how as age sets in and if Nadal's style of play will evolve and compensate for the injuries associated with old age.' Dear lord, he's turning 20 already! Better start looking into nursing homes. I remember at Kooyong Roddick was asked about the threat from the younger players at AO, and he joked he would have to remember to bring his walker to court.

Can you tell I'm procrastinating on real work? I had to fix a very awkward sentence about Nadal in the Federer entry as well. What really gets my goat, though, is the time I corrected a pronoun in the Sampras entry, and someone UNFIXED it. :eek: I had to refix it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts