Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,570 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little butthurt, no? Fedturd delusional tears are sweet, no?

Keep crying :lol:
i am no Fedtard at all, just think hes GOAT.
wouldnt mind people calling Sampras GOAT either.
just like tennis
never come back to my threads Dulltard:wavey:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This tennis was killed by surface homogenisation and racket technology. Talented shot making no longer brings the rewards that it should.
sad but true
will they ever change it back tho:confused:

·
Registered
57,595 Posts
This tennis was killed by surface homogenisation and racket technology. Talented shot making no longer brings the rewards that it should.
This is largely true. I like defensive tennis, and I'm a defensive player myself. But defending is rewarded way too much surfacewide. Just look at Djokovic's transformation from shotmaker to grinder.

·
28,452 Posts
I shudder to think how bad tennis is going to be in 10 years time unless diversity is rewarded once again.
Yet, so many posters are so angry with diverse players.. like servebots, pushers..

You claim you want diversity but you cry like a baby when one of these diverse players does well.

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
Yet, so many posters are so angry with diverse players.. like servebots, pushers..

You claim you want diversity but you cry like a baby when one of these diverse players does well.
Interesting assumption there. And would you deny that the vast, vast majority of players are gravitating towards a defensive baseline style?

I don't mind defensive play but not all year round. Any style is fine is moderation.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

are you dumb?? servebots and pushers are no diverse palyers.
hes talking about players who are multi-dimensional. not pushing moonballers with one attacking shot who are still nearly unbeatable like Dull.
or guys like Raonic who serves well but isnt good at much else.
hes clearly talking about palyers who can do many things, defense included, but are looking to be offensive shot makers.
i honestly cant think of a reason to like this current era where those players just cant win because the surfaces are to slow and bounce way to high.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts

Oh please, there are a handful of servebots and they aren't winning slams. Meanwhile everyone else having success is a pathetic, boring, defensive grinder. :zzz:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts