Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This place is really getting on my nerves at times. Or, a big majority of the posters who try to be clever but who happen to just steal some place......

I log on this morning and what do I find? I visit the forums of the players I like. I start with Baghdatis. And I find a stupid thread. Main topic: Marcos has shaved his beard!! That surely needs a specific thread......especially when you know this had been first posted in GMs. Understand now why I don't venture there anymore?? What the hell does that make any difference on the player? Ok, ho looks different. But, I don't remember other such silly threads when other players have changed their look. Like when Malisse or Haas cut their hair. And I don't even hint at the very special sense of humour some posters have, asserting he shaved to avoid the flies who were getting too numerous!! :rolleyes:

Then, I go to the Chucho forum. Thinking that I've seen the silliest of the day, on Marcos forum. But sadly, I was dead wrong. A whole thread, started about his private life, called Chucho & ***********. With pics and all. Glad they couldn't post the ones where they are together. But it didn't stop the nasty comments.They posted the ones of the gf, who's a model. Don't they have no shame doing this? I mean, Chucho was on the beach, for a vacation, and he already had the paparazzis around him. Did he need also the gossipers of MTF? Especially on his fan forum. A place where normally, we should be talking about his results, play, career.....

That place disgusts me today. And when I think that most of my regular friends aren't around anymore, I wonder if it's worth coming back.

G

·
Très important la barbe et les cheveux pour l'aérodynamisme....tu as tort de sous estimer ce point hautement important....lol

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shall I get the giggles? Am I supposed to laugh?

G

·
"giggles" ne faisant pas parti de mon vocabulaire...je dirai juste que j'essayais de faire un peu d'humour sur ton " coup de gueule". Bon...visiblement, c'est un peu loupé....
Mais je suis d'accord avec ce billet d'humeur, ainsi que le suivant...(très énervée choupi, en ce moment...lol...je ne voudrais pas être à la place de tes "garnements"), il y a des choses complètement inutiles et inopportunes sur la vie d'un sportif ou autres
Tiens...je suis toujours et plus que jamais fan de DEPECHE MODE, et je me fiche complètement de leur vie privée. D'ailleurs je n'ai aucune photo de leurs enfants, femmes ....Les seules photos un peu privées que j'ai, c'est lorsqu'ils sortent en boite avec des fans après leur concert. Ici je ne saurai te dire si c'est du domaine privé ou non ( perso je ne pense pas)
Donc je suis entièrement d'accord avec toi

"Est- ce -que je peux redire une connerie?" (sic) concernant ton dernier message...bon j'essaie ... mais ne m'assassine pas....
On dit toujours que ce sont les meilleurs qui partent en premier; les éjaculateurs précoces sont donc très contents de cet état de fait....J'avoue que je suis un peu fatigué(mes élèves m'en font voir de toutes les couleurs en ce moment- les vacances les ont plus énervés qu'autres choses) donc je fais ce que je peux sur les blagues

A plus
yannick "chelmsford"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts