Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Barkeep
1,647 Posts
Smart decision.
This is fear mongering. In a trial of 44,000 people, things are going to happen. 6 people died, which sounds scary, right? Except 4 of the deceased didn't even receive the vaccine, they received a salt and water placebo.

But of course anything can be taken out of context to scare or influence people.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I wonder how getting a bj from the 1st one of the left would feel like. Probably a lot of drooling. Not necessarily a bad thing.
Whatever.

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
What a wasted opportunity to troll Malvin big time - some mug had to reply :mad:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
because they very bad!

·
Registered
415 Posts
This is fear mongering. In a trial of 44,000 people, things are going to happen. 6 people died, which sounds scary, right? Except 4 of the deceased didn't even receive the vaccine, they received a salt and water placebo.

But of course anything can be taken out of context to scare or influence people.

Literally mafia:

·
Barkeep
1,647 Posts
Literally mafia:
Okay I'll respond to this, but I saw your post history and I don't like people who cause harm by spreading bullshit. So that'll be it for me. Not that I need the final word, I'm just not interested in whatever skewed rebuttal is surely to come.

So Pfizer paid a huge settlement 11 years ago for marketing a drug for uses that the FDA didn't approve it for. Okay. And they paid kickbacks to health organizations to encourage them to prescribe their drug. Yeah, that's not good.

Well that has nothing to do with what is happening today. Pfizer is marketing a COVID vaccine as a COVID vaccine, and the FDA approved it.

So you have this example of Pfizer doing something bad in the past, which isn't surprising to me because they're a massive greedy pharma company, but they also make a ton of medications that people rely on and take daily to survive. It isn't so black and white.

I hate that this forum has been letting so many people spread misinformation and propaganda during the pandemic. So many anti-vaxxers and uneducated people who act like they're scientists. It's a tennis forum, ffs. I can't seem to stop myself from stepping in to speak up sometimes, but honestly sometimes I just want to delete my account.

Sorry for derailing your thread, Marvin. xoxo

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
I hate that this forum has been letting so many people spread misinformation and propaganda during the pandemic. So many anti-vaxxers and uneducated people who act like they're scientists. It's a tennis forum, ffs. I can't seem to stop myself from stepping in to speak up sometimes, but honestly sometimes I just want to delete my account.
And who are you to decide what is misinformation and who is uneducated?
Do you know there are many scientists out there that disagree with the handling of the pandemic?
you can see many here:

Also there are many scientists that have huge concerns with the vaccine.
Of course they have been censored since the beginning.

You can choose to believe whatever scientist you like, me and many others will do the same. But do not asks for people that disagree with you or are listening to different scientists to be silenced. That goes against freedom of speech.

·
9,507 Posts
Marvin is a hero.

An artist before his time, he'll eventually be remembered as a genius, like Warhol and van Gogh.
Ever see film....disaster artist(james franco)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts