Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just registrated to start this thread because I was reading coments and I dont get it...
First of all, I am Serb, old enough to remember Becker and Lendl for ex, I played some tennis when I was kid and sure I support Novak but also Raffa and Roger when Nole is not against them. So I wonder why are you closed in your fan groups? Why you dont just enjoy that we live in the most interesting time in tennis history? We are watching 3 great WINNERS so why dont just relax and enjoy it? Cheer for your guy and support him but this is just forum why talking trash about other 2 guys? For me it looks like u dont understand this game when you talk sh..t about any of these players or you dont have personal life at home.
Thats it and sorry for my english and speling I dont care so much about it.

·
Registered
363 Posts
There’s no hate among the top 3 themselves, but their fans are homeless with a 3rd grade education so you can see why arguments start

·
Registered
13 Posts
No need for the hate!

I’m a huge Novak fam but I appreciate the legacies of Nadal and Federer. Their greatness helped push my boy to be in the same discussion.

I can understand Fedal fans not wanting Novak to inch closer to their faves Slam haul but at least do it with some respect. All the hating just proves that their fears are becoming reality and they can only hate in hopes that it will derail the Serb.

After the past 10 years you would think that they would’ve learned by now.??‍♂

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
It just so happens that the most prolific troll posters here in MTF are Nole haters. Also, this forum celebrates trolling annually i.e. ACC and pop contest.

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
The hate comes from the fans. Djokovic fans are so annoying. My hate knows no bounds.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Calm down, I think most users bear no true hate against other players and I can also see this from my perspective, just read comments from some Nole and Rafa fans when Federer won AO beating Cilic in 5 sets, this happens.

I´m Fed and Thiem fan and I think Djokovic and Nadal are genious if I have to be honest, but you can´t force me to enjoy their gamestyles or personality so I will tend to point out their weaknesses too, but objectively I do recognize their talents and professionalism

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
No real hatred except from some loonie freaks every forum has. But really, who needs a forum without trolling banter? Get over it.

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
OP is too good for mankind. @SetPointDown don't lose hope in humanity yet!
I manage a tennis social media page and it is usually quite respectful there. After this match even there was full of hateful and salty comments from Fedal fans lol. I could only imagine that MTF would be way worse and I wasn't wrong. But TBH none of us really hates any player. Most are gutted and need to vent their emotions somewhere.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
There are all kinds of people , in real life too . The internets is no different , but freer to spit / respond to / find meaning in whatever is it that you're missing, wanting, cannot cope with .

Just be youself, post away, troll a little and have fun while you're at it and you'll be fine

1 - 20 of 38 Posts