Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even if nole brings his A game he is likely to have a 5 setter SF vs wawrinka or Fed. On the other hand if rafa draws fed there is higher chance he gets it done in straights or max 4 sets. Rafa vs wawa is an asterik and we will see if it goes back to normal domination or if there is left some shadow from the AO defeat. Anyways I clearly believe (going by logic) that the nole SF is almost NID to be a 5 setter, and in case he wins he will be dead for the final, he doesnt have the stamina of rafa.

And there is ferrer in QF. If nole draws ferrer in QF and wawa/fed (which would be the logic) on semis.. he will be out of gas for the final, more so if who is waiting there is RaFa. I put a SF between nole and fed/wasa at 50% chances to win.. so neither he is a NId finalist there.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I'm not a native speaker, but doesn't "will" implicate certainty? Meanwhile, your post is loaded with "ifs".
Djokovic may draw Ferrer as well as he can get Berdych or Murray. Federer is very unlikely to reach semis considering the circumstances he's currently in.
Even IF he does, I doubt Roger is willing to fight his ass off only to get spanked by Nadal in finals.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW! What an early jinx!
Novak is taking Rome and Paris back to back. I mean, isn't it obvious?
Nole doesnt have the body of a warrior to hold the pressure of the work and physical load of matches of 5 setter on french clay. You will see, I bet nole isnt even doing final this year, he probably goes out on QF/SF ( more likely SF) against fed.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not a native speaker, but doesn't "will" implicate certainty? Meanwhile, your post is loaded with "ifs".
Djokovic may draw Ferrer as well as he can get Berdych or Murray. Federer is very unlikely to reach semis considering the circumstances he's currently in.
Even IF he does, I doubt Roger is willing to fight his ass off only to get spanked by Nadal in finals.
Federer doesnt mind getting his ass spanked, he will put a strong fight and bring the things to a close 5 setter.

·
Registered
904 Posts
The only reason for Djokovic to lose or not win the RG is his choking. I remember someone saying that the difference between 2011 and 2013 was Djokovic's choking and I believe it to be true.

If djchokovic doesn't appear in this RG then it's Nole's title.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only reason for Djokovic to lose or not win the RG is his choking. I remember someone saying that the difference between 2011 and 2013 was Djokovic's choking and I believe it to be true.

Nole cant beat fed on clay even on his prime. He also hasnt for granted beating wawa.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Nole cant beat fed on clay even on his prime. He also hasnt for granted beating wawa. There is one reason why nole is 6-6 on slam finals...

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Federer doesnt mind getting his ass spanked, he will put a strong fight and bring the things to a close 5 setter.
Stop conjuring reality. I'm a huge Fed fan but what you're stating here is simply pure bullshit.
Federer can still produce some great tennis in patches, but he will never beat Djokovic in a slam again save for a ridicilous Wimbledon performance.
Monte Carlo win is legit, but I don't believe Roger would be able to take 2 sets off Nole in a clay slam.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stop conjuring reality. I'm a huge Fed fan but what you're stating here is simply pure bullshit.
Federer can still produce some great tennis in patches, but he will never beat Djokovic in a slam again save for a ridicilous Wimbledon performance.
Monte Carlo win is legit, but I don't believe Roger would be able to take 2 sets off Nole in a clay slam.
Then you underestimate fed, whatever form he is (bar his 2013 form) he is hell of a matchup for nole.. and fed beat the best version of nole at RG and had several matchpoints against him on the USO. And to be honest that fed wasnt better than the current one, and nobody on his freaky mind would claim this nole is better than the 2011 one.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why is it that majority of Nadal fans are complete idiots?
Bump my thread when overatedvic loses on SF or gets out of gas on F. Bye.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
:drool:

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
Always interesting to read those pseudo-scientific analyses by Nadal fans.
I always thought they value real science more than pseudo-science.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Nadal at 1% would have beaten nadal at his best without that stupid net touch, not to mention the Ump's ridiculous call in the 3rd. Stats don't lie. But don't worry, Nadal probably won't face Novak at RG and will fluke it. Cheers.

Also, Stanley owned Nadal fair and square and you know it. Bet it still hurts doesn't it? What a roasting that was, from Stan and from the crowd when they booed his pathetic attempts to put Stanley off.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts