Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought he is great on clay but he is only 7-21 (main tour) since his final on clay in 2018.

Millman never made even 2nd round in any main tour's event since his only final on clay in 2018. Why???

And even who he won on clay is "very good claycounters" like: Bernard Tomic, Steve Johnson, Lennard Struff.

But althought really good claycounters also (in 2020) is in his budget: Joao Sousa and Pablo Andujar but I guess they are in serious decline or in very dire form now...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Millman did a great service for the game of tennis 2 years ago, so he is allowed to be bad on clay.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
We all missed you dawg, why you got banned?
I made a thread, and I didn't see that it went live. I thought it was an error, so I made it again. And - bang. I got banned for "moderator decision overrule" (or some wording like that).

·
Registered
16,310 Posts
Schwartzman is a good claycourter tho

Reactions: ivanban

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I made a thread, and I didn't see that it went live. I thought it was an error, so I made it again. And - bang. I got banned for "moderator decision overrule" (or some wording like that).
Strange, I haven’t ever heard of something like that before

·
King Of Tennis
2,656 Posts
Didn't realise he was good on other surfaces, except for exposing 40-15erer every once in a while.

·
justice for all
15,150 Posts
I struggle to name any Australian player who was a typical clay courter.
Are there even any clay courts in Australia? There is your answer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts